PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul On MetroPCS and a Bricked XV6700

fred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 suddenly acting weird. Can't answer phone calls anymore

Hi all, suddenly my S2U2 would not show the incoming call popup anymore. so, the phone rings, but u cannot answer. I re-installed it ( for a new version 1.33 ) and the problem remains, so In the S2U2 settings, i removed the caller ID and Answer/End key options, and now i have the regular WM6 incoming call popup window working. I wonder what happened? For the last week i did not change anything on the phone. No software installation, no REG modification, Nothing !
Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: S2U2 suddenly acting weird. Can't answer phone calls anymore

While this doesn't solve your problem, just letting you know that it's not isolated either. I had the same issue occur,and like you, I shut off the caller ID function. I figured it's easier to do that than pull my hair out trying to solve it.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yep, I have that issue from time to time. No button will respond other than the end button and you cannot answer the call.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

do older versions also give you guys issues? maybe go to an older version. ive seen other users going that route.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

I was using v.1.32 and had the same problem. I switched back to v.1.18. I'll stick with what works for me.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:41 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do older versions also give you guys issues? maybe go to an older version. ive seen other users going that route.
I have had it happen on newer and older versions.....got rid of it.....very annoying when you cannot answer a call....
Old 10-27-2008, 03:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I have had it happen on newer and older versions.....got rid of it.....very annoying when you cannot answer a call....
thanx, i was wondering because i had same answer call problem and the new vga version fixed mine. im the lucky one i guess.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

fred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

But you know what VERY weird guys... I had the 1.22 installed for 2 or 3 months, in the same day I flashed my new ROM, and since then it worked smoothly with no problems. Suddenly, this morning this annoying problem began. Crazy stuff
Old 10-28-2008, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

KDiz is a n00b

mine started doing it yesterday. rings but no caller id pops up. however, i'm able to answer the calls if i press the answer button a few times.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I wonder what the hell happened... woke up this morning, enabled the Caller ID faeture in the S2U2, and it works again perfectly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan