PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

redifrogger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul switching to landscape

Maybe someone can help me with this problem. The phone rings when in my pouch on belt, I reach in to pull it out, accidentally sliding keyboard a bit. Phone is now in landscape mode, and I wait for it to switch back to portrait mode to answer and talk. I've tried 'training' myself to pull it out so phone won't slide, but it does so anyway. Anyone have any ideas? Like I would ever talk on my phone in landscape.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Mogul switching to landscape

Not trying to be mean because I do understand what you are saying but what difference does it make what mode it is in when you are talking on it with it next to your head? LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

redifrogger is a n00b

weedahoe - Have you ever tried it?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I cant say I have bro......lol......However I do remember a thread not too long ago that was about ppl pulling their device out and the magnet causing an issue with it rotating the screen. Maybe that is it?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Put your phone in the other way?
Old 10-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Qwest

Steezy is a n00b

You must have really lose springs on your keyboard. Mine are tough, like me. I'm tough. Do you guys think HTC went kind of cheesy on the slider? Just a thought!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

redifrogger is a n00b

Quote:
Put your phone in the other way?
Tried that already too. Loose springs? Maybe that's it - is that something that the store can repair?
Old 10-16-2008, 08:52 AM
VIP Member

Loose springs? I thought it was magnetically controlled but never really looked into it. Hmmm..........
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

redifrogger is a n00b

Weedahoe - you're right! I took my holster off my belt turned my mogul on an slide it over the magnet and it switched to landscape! The stock Verizon side belt pouch is making it switch! I would have never thought of that. Bummer though - I really like my side pouch. But the magnet is so strong that it is making the mogul think that the keyboard just slid to the open position.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

I only knew that because I remember reading a thread on it and everyone in the thread was trying to dupe the issue with the hip holsters. Go get you a holster off ebay and be done with it. Thats where I got mine and have had it for almost 2 yrs and never had an issue with it. Only cost a few bux.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan