PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Help Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1v2r View Post
I have a Sprint 9600 and I’m trying to convert it to Verizon. When Idon’t know how to use anything but the exe files. I found this exe; [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']RUU_Vogue_VZW_WWE_3.14.605.1_Radio_3.37.77_Ship.ex e. “I get Error 294 Invalid Vender ID. This Update Utility cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please check you Update Utility”
Please help!
[/font]
You need to unlock your phone first.. Then you need to update the ROM.. Then update the Radio..
Old 11-24-2008, 09:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC 6875 TP2
Carrier: Verizon

blink8512 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericjohnson18 View Post
hello, first time poster here. I have a mogul phone through sprint. i want to switch it over so i can put it on my alltel acount. can anybody help me? Thanks

Welcome

This is the best way to get your phone to work on alltel and its not a lie eather lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
The girl asked if it was an Alltel phone and I told her yes it says Alltel when I turn it on Then she asked for the ESN number which I gave her. She then said we will have to manually program it. At this point I just followed all her directions. After we were done I had a working Sprint HTC Touch on my new Alltel account.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hermes

benweya is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
Sure I can help.. Go ahead and pm me when you have some time on your hands and I can walk you through it. Meanwhile I will write up a much more detailed process for you.

Edit: This is the procedure I followed to unlock my touch.

Here is a site with all the info and links as well...
Hey, what if my vista comp doesnt get the drivers for the phone in "Diag" mode. Any idea on where I could get the drivers?
Old 12-04-2008, 03:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by benweya View Post
Hey, what if my vista comp doesnt get the drivers for the phone in "Diag" mode. Any idea on where I could get the drivers?
Here ya go....
Attached Files
File Type: zip WModemDriverInstaller.zip (2.21 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hermes

benweya is a n00b

ok, i managed to use QPST and change my MSL but i still dontg have service, could it be that my carrier doesnt support REV A or something?
I dont have to give my ESN here for activation. The Carriers network is open to all phones.. And the RUIM works on another phone, so could any one help me get back my service?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan