PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
pioneer deh-p7000bt

Just installed it into the truck last night, pros: music via bluetooth and phone hands free work great, and hands free has noise and echo cancel. Cons: Takes about one or two min to link up both phone and audio. Now that I have read the instructions (pdf on a disk) I will be testing the voice dial when i get off for lunch. The deck also copied the phone book over too! The retail on this is nearly $300 but I work at BestBuy so I get it for 5% over cost. I will keep you posted.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 10-14-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: Sprint

djheir is keeping up the good workdjheir is keeping up the good work
Re: pioneer deh-p7000bt

Sounds great! Let us know how the voice dial works for you.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

raulk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to raulk

can I please get your discount?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

raulk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to raulk

PM me I'll even take 10% over cost
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint tp2
Carrier: sprint

tpizana is a n00b

hello hows it going.ive got the 9800bt have had trouble ever-since i updated my rom from the original..never been able to transfer contacts, had to do it manually one by one..ill be watching your post, maybe i cann get some pointers..
i have som much trouble tring to connect bt audio..hands free is ok. kinda getting used to it..

thanks

Last edited by tpizana; 10-14-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

Ok day 2, the phonebook and voice dial work good took a min to figure the controls. Now I got the mogul's usb reading as a card reader, so the music can play via usb as well. The hands free works rather well once I got into the settings to tweak the echo cancel. The range of the bluetooth is rather short tho, I have to be within 10 ft of the radio, but to sit on the tailgate and play with the music is fun. As far as sharing my discount, sorry, dont want to get fired. Just a heads up to all of you, survive 30 days at bestbuy @ > 3 hours per month and the discount is yours. I work part-time on the weekends.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

wildpig is keeping up the good workwildpig is keeping up the good work

i have this unit for a while now. best buy is not bad, but if you google around you can find prices a lot less than 300. i got mine 220 shipped

it;s a great unit. the only thing i have trouble with is the transition between bluetooth music and making/answering phone calls. it doesn't work well a lot of time.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig View Post
i have this unit for a while now. best buy is not bad, but if you google around you can find prices a lot less than 300. i got mine 220 shipped
Yep you can get it cheaper online, but when and if it breaks I can replace mine within a day from any Best Buy due to the protection plan. I buy from there because you cant beat an in-house any store replacement. Gotta love Black Tie Protection!!!

Well I got it set up that when I get in the truck, I drop it into the cradle, that is connected to the usb in the back of the deck. The radio powers up and starts playing where it left off, meanwhile the bluetooth syncs up for the phone. I had Xm Radio playing and the telenav would cut in every now and again telling me where to go, handled some calls, via voice dial, and everything was working great. This unit works much better than the sony unit. Now all I need is a touch pro hd and a screen........

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 10-16-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND

jon11536 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpizana View Post
hello hows it going.ive got the 9800bt have had trouble ever-since i updated my rom from the original..never been able to transfer contacts, had to do it manually one by one..ill be watching your post, maybe i cann get some pointers..
i have som much trouble tring to connect bt audio..hands free is ok. kinda getting used to it..

thanks

Same trouble here.Phone connects but after getting new rom I have to erase the HU from the Bluetooth menu and then reconnect it. REAL annoying. Anyone have a solution?
Old 10-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon11536 View Post
Same trouble here.Phone connects but after getting new rom I have to erase the HU from the Bluetooth menu and then reconnect it. REAL annoying. Anyone have a solution?
Did you reset your HU before you added you phone for the first time? plus mine is the "p7000bt" not the older "7000bt", the older unit has the RCA connectors on wires in a plug on the back, the newer unit has the RCA's directly on the back of the deck.(that fixed the ground issue causing the flapping sound in the subs), and a usb plug. Plus you might want to look into the firmware update for the deck as well, I will do the research and post the links asap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan