PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Lurker

labarron is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I am tryin to unlock my mogul 6800 with sprint

Hey everyone. i have a friend at work that has the iphone. On his iphone he has psp, and all other types of games and games systems. I ask him how do i do it. He said that i needed to unlock my 6800 and then i will be able to put it on my phone. My question is how do i unlock the 6800 and if you could tell me how do i put the games and games systems on my phone. Please help
Old 10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jet
Carrier: Sprint

trav230 is keeping up the good worktrav230 is keeping up the good work
Re: I am tryin to unlock my mogul 6800 with sprint

The .cab file is in a .zip located here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1193944688 Unlocking a Windows Mobile (WM) phone is kind-of useless as this will only let you install unsigned programs because unlike the iPhone WM is an open system that allows you to install basically any program out there. To install games and apps you can either download them over the air direct to your phone or plug your phone into your computer and use Activesync to transfer .cab files over to your phone. Once this is done you can navigate to the files using File Explorer and then click on it to start the install process.

Most of the things you mention need emulators that aren't illegal but the ROM's required are illegal to have unless you have the original game. Asking for ROM's will get you banned from this forum as there is a no tolerance policy for this kind of thing. Visit the Games section in the Mogul forum for some good, free, legal games.

Hope that helps,
Trav230

Last edited by trav230; 10-13-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Attached a direct link to the file
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: I am tryin to unlock my mogul 6800 with sprint

Besides that, you can do far more on your device than what he can on his iPhone. Believe me, I used to have one. Like PDAPhoneJunkie said earlier, the iPhone isnt nice, it only LOOKS nice.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan