PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

shankscomp is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shankscomp Send a message via Yahoo to shankscomp
I think I borked my Mogul doing a ROM

I need help… I kinda borked my Mogul.

I decided to download the Dette's Titan Ultimate ROM!, but upon reading, I found out I needed the Hard-SPL-2.4 Olipro unlocker, which I downloaded from Hard-SPL - Flashing ROMs - Titan Unlocker - Click Here! BUT when I installed it on the phone, the phone boots up and shows 1.20-olipro. Did I do something wrong? I then used the link right below that on that page to fixed the issue with 1.2, but doesn't seem to help at all. SO, I went ahead installed Dette's ROM, but after installing it, I can't keep the phone turned on. It will boot up, and then after about a minute, restart.

I decided to take it back to the stock from from SPRINT... BUT, I was unable to get it to work with the 3.56 ROM, I had to install the 2.17 ROM... I did so, but then tried to upgrade it back to the 3.56, but it will NOT take the 3.56 ROM. Can someone please help? I would like to try a new ROM on my phone, but I can't seem to get it working.

Well, i would like to get this working with Dette's ROM, but for now, I'll settle with getting it to work with Sprint's 3.56 ROM. The 2.17 Rom really sucks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tim
Old 02-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: I think I borked my Mogul doing a ROM

You need to relock to flash back to 3.56. Check the Titan Upgrades Forum for nueSPLrelocker, relock, then flash 3.56 ROM at HTC.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

You can flash an old WM6 ROM with Olipro 1.2...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level

Olipro 1.2? Oh no.....
Old 02-18-2009, 09:35 PM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

It will work fine. After done unlock with 2.4 and flash WM6.1
Old 02-18-2009, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

shankscomp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to shankscomp Send a message via Yahoo to shankscomp

Thanks to everyone... I used the Titan Relocker and locked the phone after I had Sprint 2.17 installed. THEN, I was able to get Sprint 3.56 installed... After that, I got gutsy again and Used the Olipro 2.4 and unlocked it again... BUT this time was successful. I then installed Detti's Ultimate Rom and so far so good. Installed it about 6 hours ago and still going strong. I like this Rom. It's got everything included I was looking for. AND it's so much quicker than the Sprint stock rom.

Thank you to everyone that helped.
Tim
Old 02-19-2009, 01:42 AM
My ROMS On My Site

Congrats! It can be tricky the first time. But, now you're ready to really enjoy you phone! Flash, flash, flash!
Old 02-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Good for you! Once you know how to undo a bad flash, its all easy as pie.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan