PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MogulDon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon
Unhappy Storage Card Issues

Hey guys... For some odd reason after building a new rom for my phone... my storage card won't show up... I did everything no Storage card... I connected to my PC to if I format it what would happen same thing my pc doesn’t see the card. 8 GB card I hate to think that the card is dead. Anyone have any suggestions.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Storage Card Issues

Try searching for and installing the drivers for high density storage cards.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Here are the drivers

SDHC drivers
Old 10-13-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I installed the SDHC driver, soft reste my phone nothing... same thing still not coming up..
Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You may have to hard reset.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Or worse................. reflash
Old 10-13-2008, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

well I just reflashed my phone same thing... I noticed someone else is having the same problem also
Old 10-13-2008, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Same thing happened to me after I flashed nueROM3. I knew the card was fine, I had used it 10 minutes earlier in the same phone.

I pushed it in & out as deep as it would go & soft reset a few times & it popped right up & has worked ever since.

I had another Titan that used to do the same thing occasionally but I always got it working although it was nervewracking a few times......

~John
Old 10-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

With the new nue rom on my phone 3pre3 I have to put my 512 card in it and then turn off the phone insert my 4gb sdhc and it shows up after it powers on after that I can take it out and put it back in without any issues.

I did try the sdhc drivers and that made it worse. It does not show up @ all. Only doing the non sdhc then rebooting with the card in makes it work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan