PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: how do i hard reset htc titan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellep_702 View Post
it was with the alltel rom flash the one frm htc
no change to phone still says
TITA100
SPL-1.20.0lipro
You cant flash the rom until the phone is unlocked. You need to run the Olipro 2.40 unlocker that was posted a few posts back. Your tri-colored screen needs to say olipro 2.40 before you flash the rom.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hmmm...yes the bootloader will still say that until you get the unlocker to run correctly. so you didnt actually get the HTC rom to flash then because of that error? so you are still stuck in bootloader mode at this time...
Old 10-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
You cant flash the rom until the phone is unlocked. You need to run the Olipro 2.40 unlocker that was posted a few posts back. Your tri-colored screen needs to say olipro 2.40 before you flash the rom.
the problem is she cant flash unlocker from bootloader mode. it MUST be done from in windows mobile. thats why the flash back to a stock rom is needed- so she can boot into windows mobile to flash the unlocker. it shouldnt be any problem flashing a stock rom though, not sure what error 290 is without more information. it usually tells you what the error is related too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
the problem is she cant flash unlocker from bootloader mode. it MUST be done from in windows mobile. thats why the flash back to a stock rom is needed- so she can boot into windows mobile to flash the unlocker. it shouldnt be any problem flashing a stock rom though, not sure what error 290 is without more information. it usually tells you what the error is related too.
I know, is she trying to flash a stock rom in this post below? or is it an upgraded one? I'm confused as to where she is in the whole process. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellep_702 View Post
it was with the alltel rom flash the one frm htc
no change to phone still says
TITA100
SPL-1.20.0lipro
Old 10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

haha...ya me too. thats why i'm waiting for more info, but guess she gave up for the time being. she was trying to flash the latest Alltel release from HTC Support I linked her too earlier.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
haha...ya me too. thats why i'm waiting for more info, but guess she gave up for the time being. she was trying to flash the latest Alltel release from HTC Support I linked her too earlier.
And that is a Stock rom, so with that bootloader it should flash. correct?
Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

it "should" yes, thats why I want more info on that error 290. never heard of that one and would like to know what other info the RUU gives on it if any.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:27 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
it "should" yes, thats why I want more info on that error 290. never heard of that one and would like to know what other info the RUU gives on it if any.
Did the OP ever post the current rom and radio on the phone prior to flashing.....just curious if it has a pre gps radio....and curious as to what has been done in general....having a hard time making heads or tails of exactly what has been done....there were threads started all over the place...lol

Last edited by flyers2114; 10-12-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
hibby, i must say you deserve a combat medal for all you help you gave op on this problem. i thought all was lost. its people like you that make this site very usefull. good job. p.s i hate the devils lol
wow thank you
p.s. i have nothing against the penguins but sid the kid is into to much advertising and is full of himself otherwise hes awesome

pps i hate the rangers

Old 10-12-2008, 09:45 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
hibby, i must say you deserve a combat medal for all you help you gave op on this problem. i thought all was lost. its people like you that make this site very usefull. good job. p.s i hate the devils lol
wow thank you

p.s. i have nothing against the penguins but sid the kid is into to much advertising and is full of himself otherwise hes awesome

p.p.s. i hate the rangers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan