PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: how do i hard reset htc titan?

You need to run the Hard spl that hibby posted earlier. After that runs your tricolored screen should say Olipro 2.40. if you're stuck in the bootloader screen you can run the attached file. that should get you out of the BL and back to the phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip titan_exitbl.zip (185.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

michellep_702: what carrier are you with? The only way to fix this now is to flash back to a stock rom, then start over with the unlocker (Olipro 2.40). It must be run while the device is in windows mobile. If you will tell me what carrier you use I can find you a stock rom to flash to your device so you can get this right.
Then you can follow my directions at the following link for the unlocker- it will describe EXACTLY what you should be seeing as you go through the process.

How to unlock a 6800
Old 10-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
michellep_702: what carrier are you with? The only way to fix this now is to flash back to a stock rom, then start over with the unlocker (Olipro 2.40). It must be run while the device is in windows mobile. If you will tell me what carrier you use I can find you a stock rom to flash to your device so you can get this right.
Then you can follow my directions at the following link for the unlocker- it will describe EXACTLY what you should be seeing as you go through the process.

How to unlock a 6800
Excellent guide justpctech.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: titan 6800
Threadstarter

michellep_702 is a n00b

well im with alltel.
i bought my fone off ebay
n it had the alltel software on it but i guess it was unlocked already i think
but i really do appreciate the help i do.. thank you soo much.

Last edited by michellep_702; 10-12-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellep_702 View Post
well im with alltel.
i bought my fone off ebay
n it had the alltel software on it but i guess it was unlocked already i think
It was not un-locked..... follow what Justpctech posted....you need to un-lock with 2.40 or 2.47....then you can flash...you also need to make sure you have a radio 3.35 or higher for a GPS enabled rom....which most of them are now....this is done after un-locking...

One thing is stay in this thread as I posted before...we will get you going one way or the other....just stay here and leave the other threads alone...

Last edited by flyers2114; 10-12-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

haha...ya, i should maybe learn to READ better huh? its right there in the name of the thread. ok...alltel just released a rom a few days ago, that will work and leave you with the latest radio too. You can download it from the HTC support site at this link- http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=114

we kind of need to know if your device will boot into windows mobile or not now to continue. or if you can some into the kitchen chat we can work faster that way. go to ppckitchen.org and click on the Chatroom link at the top right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:14 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
haha...ya, i should maybe learn to READ better huh? its right there in the name of the thread. ok...alltel just released a rom a few days ago, that will work and leave you with the latest radio too. You can download it from the HTC support site at this link- http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=114

we kind of need to know if your device will boot into windows mobile or not now to continue. or if you can some into the kitchen chat we can work faster that way. go to ppckitchen.org and click on the Chatroom link at the top right.

lol....+1 on this....
Old 10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

michellep_702 is a n00b

ok it wont go in windows mobile mode it's still stayin on the tri colored screen
Old 10-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ya thats what i figured. ok...it will still flash from bootloader (tri-colored screen) if it says USB on it when you plug your ActiveSync cable into it. if that is the case, just run that exe that you downloaded from HTC Support site and let it complete. it will reset the phone when it is done and it should boot into windows mobile again. then you can run the unlocker (Olipro 2.40) again properly.
if you can get into the kitchen chatroom this would go a lot faster here, but either way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

michellep_702 is a n00b

lol im such a newbie to this what type of rom do i have im trying to log into the ppckitchen chat

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan