PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: titan 6800

michellep_702 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how do i flash rom for my fone

ok sorta having a problem...
i was able to get my phone to be in bootloader mode the tri colored screen n some one gave me a file that did all that now i can't get it out of the tri colored screen..i hope im making sense but how do i get out of that..one person told me to get out of it to flash any rom of my choice...

yeah imnew to this i dnt kno what a rom is lol n how to flash one can anyone please help me.. imgng craze. i really do appreciate it thank you!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: how do i flash rom for my fone

I just finished reading that thread. you need to read this one, its a guide. it will help alot.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-12-2008, 09:26 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellep_702 View Post
ok sorta having a problem...
i was able to get my phone to be in bootloader mode the tri colored screen n some one gave me a file that did all that now i can't get it out of the tri colored screen..i hope im making sense but how do i get out of that..one person told me to get out of it to flash any rom of my choice...

yeah imnew to this i dnt kno what a rom is lol n how to flash one can anyone please help me.. imgng craze. i really do appreciate it thank you!
First off you need to stop starting threads all over the forum.....it makes it hard for us to help....secondly your initial problem was the phone was shutting on and off, you never mentioned you had been trying to flash....not trying to be harsh on you but next time keep it to one thread and explain exactly what you have done and also post radio and rom and what hard spl you are using if you are trying to flash....so in closing keep the thread here and we can help...first info we need is radio and rom as of now and what Hard spl is on the phone...this can be seen at the top of the tri-colored screen....radio and rom is in the RH corner of the first splash screen...
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

dont worry just flash any old custom rom i told you you would have to. flyers, i had him flash to hard spl 2.40 because he was in BL 1.20 so thats why his phone was rebooting

Old 10-12-2008, 09:41 AM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

run this with phone connected (not activesync) http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/titan/roms...itan_3.2.6.exe then when that is done DL whichever one complies with your carrier and run it on the phone http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=carriers%2F

(note to the seniors so they no what i did, i hit him with a clean dcd rom to get him back up on his feat)
Old 10-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Then just flash to the new Alltel stock 6.1 rom.. easy as pie download it and flash..

Shell
Old 10-12-2008, 10:04 AM
The Hibster

or do what shell said

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan