PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

heem_infinite is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprint insurance sent me a touch

my mogul keyboard was acting up so i called for a replacement. first they told me it would be in by last friday but the rep apparently forgot to put in the order. i called wednesday and they overnighted it to me. i open the box and its a piece of trash touch. i need the keyboard for work because i send a lot of emails on the road. i can't use this thing. what can i do about this? i don't feel this is an upgrade at all.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain
Re: sprint insurance sent me a touch

you should be able to call them back and tell them that they sent you the wrong phone and you cant use the phone with a keyboard and besides that that's not what you paid your $50 dollars for anyway. If you receive any backlash tell them to call a sprint store (local) while your on the phone to see if they can replace the phone make sure you get their name as well as mgmt name at the store. If they still cant do it then go to the store that they were in contact with speak with mgmt and expl the situation and i'm pretty sure you'll get a mogul sprint has a new thing called red carpet service which means they are trying to keep the customers they have and improve their customer service by being more courteous so at the end of all this you should get what you want hopefully!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Ya, I would immediately call them up and complain about it, because you bought the Mogul specifically for the keyboard, and not the touch. Besides the Mogul is still more expensive the then the Touch and if they continue to give you rubbish about it, you should tell them that if they can't get you the mogul, then to offer a phone with the same value and features.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

rfs830 is a n00b

what number are you all calling to have your phone replaced. My phones keyboard keeps messing up and typing 4 time when i only press once.

the sprint store is 1hr away from me but I have not had time to stop by.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

colk is a n00b

Hmm mine is doing the same thing
Old 10-17-2008, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

You guys are lucky, cause this is my second mogul phone and my talk button keeps breaking....
Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

kwajr is just getting started

same thing here been fighting 3 weeks let me know what they do

Old 10-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heem_infinite View Post
my mogul keyboard was acting up so i called for a replacement. first they told me it would be in by last friday but the rep apparently forgot to put in the order. i called wednesday and they overnighted it to me. i open the box and its a piece of trash touch. i need the keyboard for work because i send a lot of emails on the road. i can't use this thing. what can i do about this? i don't feel this is an upgrade at all.
I had the same thing happen earlier this week. Turns out it is because their warehouse is out of refurbished moguls. I just called tech support and explained the fact that I did not want a touch, that was why I bought a Mogul (Go figure, huh), and she contacted her supervisor, ended up ordering me a brand spanking new mogul from tele-sales, and covering the overnight shipping gratis, I had to pay the $13 to have it overnighted, and they credited my account.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

At this point I actually wish my Titan was broken and somebody would send me a touch. I finally found a gps program I like and this POS runs out of memory after about 30 minutes of usage.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
At this point I actually wish my Titan was broken and somebody would send me a touch. I finally found a gps program I like and this POS runs out of memory after about 30 minutes of usage.
The touch is now only $49 on a two year, wait a couple weeks and they will be a dime a dozen on ebay!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan