PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 10:05 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Issue with Mogul not working after being replaced 4 times...

Well i'm on my fourth phone in about two weeks now. I'm going straight to the Sprint Store and complain about this one right now.

This is just getting ridiculous. I'm honestly not even out to look for a Diamond or a Touch Pro. I just want a working, operational phone with a full WORKING QWERTY keyboard. I've been paying for insurance for over a year now, and paid the $50 deductible and all they send me are cheap pieces of plastic that don't work.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:38 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Man, I just got another replacment Mogul. I thought everything was working fine. Screen, buttons, keyboard all seemed to work. Until tonight when I noticed only 1/5 of the keyboard actually lit up

Looks like i'm going to replacement number 5....
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

hardwyre is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I keep mine in an aluminum clamshell with an acrylic window protecting the touch screen. When I showed the Sprint monkey the white spot on my screen I had to open the case and take the phone out. The ****head started to say something about how the case voided my warranty since it wasn't, get this, "A Sprint approved accessory." I gave him a simultaneous "are you serious" and "**** you" look then asked for his manager. The manager thought the case was cool as ice. I was mainly in the store just trying to see what they were doing at the time about the burned screens...

...apparently nothing; even though there should be a general recall of 6800's because of this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan