PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Racincason is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Cant Send E Mails from Mogul?

I have 2 e mail accounts set up on my mogul both yahoo and gmail. and i can recieve e mails but anytime i try to send from either account, i get an error "the message(s) could not be sent. check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. Then try sending again" i have checked and checked on both accounts to make sure everything is set up right as far as i can tell anyone have any ideas or anyone having the same issue?

Sprint Service & Repair
HTC EVO 3D!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Cant Send E Mails from Mogul?

Try a soft reset. If that does not work, try deleting both accounts off your phone, and then setting them up again. That (hopefully) will take care of the issue.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

rastell22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Try a soft reset. If that does not work, try deleting both accounts off your phone, and then setting them up again. That (hopefully) will take care of the issue.
Hello All -

I am having the same issue (with my Gmail account). I tried soft resetting, but have the same problem. As suggested above, I deleted the account from my phone and recreated it, but still experience the "unable to send" issue. I am going to try a hard reset tonight. Any suggestions before making this drastic move? It seems a lot of us are experiencing this problem "out of the blue". Did something change on the server side and our clients are now in need of an update? Just thinking out loud. Thanks guys and gals.

Ryan
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

I don't know about the server side issue Ryan, but I would recommend that you save/back up all your data (contacts, pics, etc.) onto your computer before you Hard Reset. If you already did this, I apologize for making an obvious statement. It seems some people just don't realize to take this step.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

rastell22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I don't know about the server side issue Ryan, but I would recommend that you save/back up all your data (contacts, pics, etc.) onto your computer before you Hard Reset. If you already did this, I apologize for making an obvious statement. It seems some people just don't realize to take this step.
No worries, yeah I've done a few hard resets (too many IMO) so I'm familiar with the process.

After much googling on the subject, it seems the masses agree that this is a WM 6.1 issue that will go away with a hard reset (or in some cases deleting and recreating the email account) but will inevitably return. I never had this problem with WM 6 - it may be time to downgrade...

Ryan
Old 10-10-2008, 09:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JMAC303 is just getting started

I get this error every so often. Usually it's one message holding up the process, and it's my reply to someone else. I have to check my outbox and delete the message I'm trying to reply to. I haven't figured it out completely yet, but I've speculated that it has to do with the size of the message.

Once I delete the message from my outbox, it works again. Not sure if this is the exact same issue you're experiencing. If you have deleted and readded the account though...I don't know...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan