PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Youtubeplay error - failed to play -3

I love youtube and the youtubeplay application has become almost invaluable to me. Starting today, whenever I try to play a video I get an error; "failed to play: -3". A soft reset as well as reinstalling the application didn't work. Any idea's?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:36 PM
DLM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DLM is just getting started
Re: Youtubeplay error - failed to play -3

I have the same problem. It started or at least I noticed it yesterday.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

The fix didn't work and the YouTube application seems too fancy, it doesnt work properly. FPS is low too. Youtubeplay was simple and effective, I'd like it to work again.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
The fix didn't work and the YouTube application seems too fancy, it doesnt work properly. FPS is low too. Youtubeplay was simple and effective, I'd like it to work again.
too fancy? dude, its a very easy, user friendly interface. Doesn't work properly? fps too low? mine plays smooth as silk. sorry you're havin troubles.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
too fancy? dude, its a very easy, user friendly interface. Doesn't work properly? fps too low? mine plays smooth as silk. sorry you're havin troubles.
Maybe I should have used a better choice of words. I meant for example that the interface doesn't rotate when I flip open the keyboard and the FPS is very low for me, it's like watching a slideshow. I will say though that the program looks very nice. I'd just like youtubeplay back, it worked great, was simple and easy to use.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

just noticed the same thing here , mine started tripping like 2 nights ago
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
Maybe I should have used a better choice of words. I meant for example that the interface doesn't rotate when I flip open the keyboard and the FPS is very low for me, it's like watching a slideshow. I will say though that the program looks very nice. I'd just like youtubeplay back, it worked great, was simple and easy to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
just noticed the same thing here , mine started tripping like 2 nights ago
Are you guys on the high quality or fast download setting in the options? oh high quality mine does run slightly choppy. and no it doesn't rotate for me either, i just type what i want and slide it back in. it auto rotates when the vid starts. but it doesn't bother me.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

can you guys use this? http://www.ytpocket.com/ i used it on my vogue. just trying to help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
can you guys use this? http://www.ytpocket.com/ i used it on my vogue. just trying to help.
i think this i what the OP was using, and started getting an error. there's always reinstallation!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i used it a long time on my touch, never had a problem. hmmm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan