PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: youtube not workin 4 htc 6800 mogul noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
Is that compatible with Sprint Phones?
yes, DCD 3.2.6 is based off of sprint.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Dmanroy, Yotubeplay has been updated to 1.0.8 to fix the -3 error.

Also, you guys can head over to xda-developers and get the Web Vide Downloader proggy. In conjuntion with TCPMP or Core Player, you can search and watch videos from Youtube, Metacafe and other sites (being added often by request) in very High Quality.

-Journey

"If I helped, please hit thanks! Thanks!"
Old 10-11-2008, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
yes, DCD 3.2.6 is based off of sprint.
How did you get your DCD to install? My mogul freezes at the download status bar... After the tri color screen goes away, the screen shows a status bar to show how much the ROM has been uploaded to the phone. But it's stuck at 0% and the program on my PC will ask me to recover the phone.

I'm running Vista with latest Mobile Device Center installed and the latest HTC rom... any ideas? XDA is kinda hard to follow, cause I don't know if I'm doing anything right.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You need to have and updated bootloader like olipro or nuespl. dcd's roms don't include a radio and require a radio of atleast 3.35 GAmedics guide which is here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857 is very helpful. I would read and understand the whole thing before upgrading. it really isn't that hard, but screw it up and it could be bad.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
You need to have and updated bootloader like olipro or nuespl. dcd's roms don't include a radio and require a radio of atleast 3.35 GAmedics guide which is here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857 is very helpful. I would read and understand the whole thing before upgrading. it really isn't that hard, but screw it up and it could be bad.
WOW! Thank you for giving me this tutorial, its very informative, easy and I'm trying it now... TOO EXCITING!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
WOW! Thank you for giving me this tutorial, its very informative, easy and I'm trying it now... TOO EXCITING!
Lol I know exactly how you feel, but its kinda like pringles, once you pop you can't stop... well once you flash...ummmm i got nothing that rhymes, but its addicting!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You flash until you have a rash?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
You flash until you have a rash?
When you're at work and a new release comes out... its a mad dash, to go home and flash!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

caliali87 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to caliali87

I downloaded the youtube player but every time I try to play a video it says that the device memory is low on memory what should i do?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

dap325 is a n00b

Quote:
kinoma free play will hijack all your file associations. its nuts. here's the youtube programd and the fix to make it work on a mogul.

I have a Mogul and I've downloaded both cabs... the HTC youtube and the mogul fix. I installed both cabs to the device and the program starts up just fine. The main screen shows all of the popular videos, and I can search for whatever I want. BUT.. when I try to play any videos the player goes straight to landscape mode and the "connecting" bar stops after about 5 seconds and the program freezes. Am I missing anything? Thanks for any help in advance....

-Dennis

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan