PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

larrymartin830 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bad ESN

can i use a sprint mogul with a bad esn for cricket?
Old 12-17-2008, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Bad ESN

Be warned, you are probably about to get flamed by people who assume a bad ESN means you are shady and/or stole someone else's phone. There are several threads where people discuss flashing from Sprint to Cricket. The status of the ESN is not relevant, as they do not share an ESN database. Just search around the forums and you'll find all the info you need to get it done.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:26 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

larrymartin830 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Be warned, you are probably about to get flamed by people who assume a bad ESN means you are shady and/or stole someone else's phone. There are several threads where people discuss flashing from Sprint to Cricket. The status of the ESN is not relevant, as they do not share an ESN database. Just search around the forums and you'll find all the info you need to get it done.
yeah i know it was mine from sprint they screw me over with all this stupid crap bills it came over $300 i said F that and went with verizon
Old 12-18-2008, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah, I was going to add to what Tripdub1 said about not paying your bill with Sprint and them blacklisting the ESN because I jumped ship from them long ago over billing isses and never looked back. In fact it was so long ago, it was when I had a Toshiba 2032 and a Samsung sph-i300
Old 12-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Yeah, I wouldn't go there if I was the OP either, but it looks like this thread is gonna face the worst of all feedback as we don't encourage anything about discussions pertaining to anything with a bad ESN as a matter of fact as well as any kind of fraudulent activity around here, which is why this thread is also shut down. This is not the proper venue to be talking or asking about any illegal activity at all.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan