PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan / Mogul
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

RiftReaper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question HTC Quickgps on titan question

i noticed that a few times isee a satilite button on the top WM6 bar (like where it shows phone cell strenght and battery life) i assume it ment it was downloading sat data, but i was wondering if anyone knows how to set it in registry so it shows that whenever sat data is updated. the times it did show up i had messed with the regitry of quickgps.

thanks,
Matthew
Old 10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: HTC Quickgps on titan question

What exactly are you asking again? Kinda rephrase it so I get a better understanding. There are apps out there that will tell you all of your GPS info and even update weather and such and timestamp it for you on when it was download. Is that what you are asking for?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari
Re: HTC Quickgps on titan question

Quick GPS is automatically updated every 7 days. That is when the data expires. You can see how many days you have left by starting the application. If you want something on your today screen to show you GPS info and what not i recommend you get GPStoday. http://www.geoterrestrial.com/ It is a very cool program and you can set it to update every hour.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan