PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

p2k7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keep track of Sports

Hi I'm wondering if there is a program/programs that would enable you to keep track of scores from different sports. NFL/NBA/MLB...etc thanks. I have sprint as my mobile carrier and a Sprint Mogul PPC 6800. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Keep track of Sports

i have been looking for good hockey apps forever, i settled on text alerts and a rss reader (a nice but heavy one is yahoo go)

Old 10-03-2008, 06:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

there is a sports ticker thats a plugin for your homescreen. i had it on my touch if that would help you. i try to dig it up from my touch and you can try it. dont have the link but its called, pocket sportscenter i think creator is "mo mo" i got it from ppcgeeks.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-03-2008 at 06:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:39 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Look here this will help..

Thanks T M Z
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...t=sportscenter
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:56 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/show....php?p=1495743 theres more on it here about the one i posted. thanx tmz, coz was the last user name i searched. should have been first.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-03-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
http://discussion.wmexperts.com/show....php?p=1495743 theres more on it here about the one i posted. thanx tmz, coz was the last user name i searched. should have been first.
Know problem..

T M Z
Old 12-13-2008, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

is there another app like pocket sportscenter with a better interface? my today screen is taken up by 2D please let me know thanks!

Old 12-13-2008, 06:48 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
is there another app like pocket sportscenter with a better interface? my today screen is taken up by 2D please let me know thanks!
use skyfire also. i watch hockey games on it. lots of sports on justintv. link for justintv, its flash so use skyfire to view. live hockey hibby. http://www.justin.tv/ skyfire link, http://get.skyfire.com/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-13-2008 at 06:54 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan