PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc6800
Carrier: us cell

JAEPILLA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JAEPILLA
uscc mogul upgrade question

ok long story short, i had a mogul btw us cellular is my carrier, i hacked the phone and put on the sprint rom so i could have gps, the phone broke, signal denied my insurance claim because of hte way it happened, i took the phone in to us cellular and rep there gave me the number to a us cellular blackberry support basically they agreed to send me another phone (of course i have to pay a 85-125 fee for the switch) and i have the send the broken phone back to them, but rembmer i hacked into the phone so it doesn't have the us cellular rom anymore.. they said they would use it for parts if it was possible.. so will they eventually detect that i messed with the phone and somehow charge me full price later on?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: uscc mogul upgrade question

U should have claimed it as lost or stolen

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

JAEPILLA is a n00b

i did, i tried to make it a short story, when i filed the claim they asked me if i dropped the phone and i told them no, so they told me since i didn't do anything to physically break the phone they couldn't approve it.. its a long story i hate talkin about it!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:44 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just relock and put a USCC ROM on it. End of story.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

integra144 is a n00b

If its under insurance don't they have to replace regardless what you do as long as you dont make more than 3 reseqsts a year.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

2 for Alltel.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

JAEPILLA is a n00b

well part of the reason i can't flash the us cell rom back on it is because its broken..... IN HALF! so there is no chance of that happening, blackberry customer service has already agreed to replace it so i don't have a choice but to see what happens, i was just hoping somebody could offer advice or they have been thru it already
Old 10-05-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: uscc

scrapir is keeping up the good workscrapir is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
If its under insurance don't they have to replace regardless what you do as long as you dont make more than 3 reseqsts a year.
No I don't think they do. It's not us cellular that is doing the insurance it's a third party and they deny a lot of things. You might want to post this over on this forum. Probably have better luck finding a answer.
http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=185
Old 10-05-2008, 05:06 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Oh snap I read that post by integra144 wrong. It's warranty that you are referring to integra. Asurion is usually the company doing replacements and they will replace it no matter what.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: uscc

scrapir is keeping up the good workscrapir is keeping up the good work

As far as I know the only company uscc uses is the signal company.
http://www.thesignal.com/Claims/Claims.aspx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan