PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best Battery

i keep reading all the posts but is there a difinitive answer to what the best battery is for the mogul? i have a 2200 mA. has anyone seen a real difference going up higher. id pay 100 dollars for a battery that would last hours longer, but theres so many different opinions as to whether it would significantly matter.
thanks
Old 10-02-2008, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PCC 6800 TiTaN
Carrier: Sprint

criticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to criticalaudioinc
Re: Best Battery

I have Noticed a difference, The normally battery will last me a full day with normally usage( tethering, email, exchange, weather updating, gaming, calls, and texting) With the extended I was able to get 2 full days until it hit 10%. The only thing I didnt like was the bulkyness of the extended, So I went back and carry a extra battery on me.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE...And Already Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint (You Love 'Em and Sometimes I Just Wanna Ch

brooklyn6 is just getting started

I'm the same way. When I used the regular battery I can see it running down quick. But when I bought a extended battery, I felt better because I didn't need to worry about if my battery would go dead and I have to charge it soon. Granted, it's a little bulky, but to me it's worth it.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i have the extended battery. but its 2200 MA . is there a stronger one you guys are using
Old 10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: MetroPCS

Sequeira74 is just getting started

I have a SEIDIO 3500mah and now i'm not worry of run out of power but what to do to discharge it LOL.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: The Evil Evo

gorto is a n00b

A friend of mine says his battery last about a week. What he did differently. Is that the day he bought it. He put it on the charger right away, and kept it their for about 18 hours.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:34 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I've been very happy with the cheep 2800mah from ebay ~$15
Old 10-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorto View Post
A friend of mine says his battery last about a week. What he did differently. Is that the day he bought it. He put it on the charger right away, and kept it their for about 18 hours.
Mine will last a week if i don't use it! lol. I did the same thing, brough it home and put it on the charger and left it there overnight. now running it with moderate usage i'll be at about 50% by the end of the day. I can kill it completely if I'm showin it off, or playin youtube vids or playin alot of music through b/t at work. Oh and I'm on the stock battery, and with the backlight off I'm only draining 50mA but i can easily get it up to 500-700 if i want (b/t, wifi and gps on)
Don't forget to hit the

Last edited by Lylej2k; 10-03-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:36 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
Mine will last a week if i don't use it! lol. I did the same thing, brough it home and put it on the charger and left it there overnight. now running it with moderate usage i'll be at about 50% by the end of the day. I can kill it completely if I'm showin it off, or playin youtube vids or playin alot of music through b/t at work. Oh and I'm on the stock battery, and with the backlight off I'm only draining 50mA but i can easily get it up to 500-700 if i want (b/t, wifi and gps on)
I am in a similar usage. My phone is mainly for texting and a PDA, using it as a phone comes in third. Sometimes I use it otherwise.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

rambrush is a n00b

I am also using the 3500 and that thing lasts like the energizer bunny. I only recharge when the red light is activated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan