PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Best Battery (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39286)

gorelow 10-02-2008 01:09 PM

Best Battery

i keep reading all the posts but is there a difinitive answer to what the best battery is for the mogul? i have a 2200 mA. has anyone seen a real difference going up higher. id pay 100 dollars for a battery that would last hours longer, but theres so many different opinions as to whether it would significantly matter.
thanks

criticalaudioinc 10-02-2008 01:18 PM

Re: Best Battery

I have Noticed a difference, The normally battery will last me a full day with normally usage( tethering, email, exchange, weather updating, gaming, calls, and texting) With the extended I was able to get 2 full days until it hit 10%. The only thing I didnt like was the bulkyness of the extended, So I went back and carry a extra battery on me.

brooklyn6 10-02-2008 04:19 PM

I'm the same way. When I used the regular battery I can see it running down quick. But when I bought a extended battery, I felt better because I didn't need to worry about if my battery would go dead and I have to charge it soon. Granted, it's a little bulky, but to me it's worth it.

gorelow 10-02-2008 04:43 PM

i have the extended battery. but its 2200 MA . is there a stronger one you guys are using

Sequeira74 10-02-2008 09:54 PM

I have a SEIDIO 3500mah and now i'm not worry of run out of power but what to do to discharge it LOL.:mrgreen:

gorto 10-02-2008 10:28 PM

A friend of mine says his battery last about a week. What he did differently. Is that the day he bought it. He put it on the charger right away, and kept it their for about 18 hours.

shaggylive 10-02-2008 10:34 PM

I've been very happy with the cheep 2800mah from ebay ~$15

Lylej2k 10-03-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorto (Post 443881)
A friend of mine says his battery last about a week. What he did differently. Is that the day he bought it. He put it on the charger right away, and kept it their for about 18 hours.

Mine will last a week if i don't use it! lol. I did the same thing, brough it home and put it on the charger and left it there overnight. now running it with moderate usage i'll be at about 50% by the end of the day. I can kill it completely if I'm showin it off, or playin youtube vids or playin alot of music through b/t at work. Oh and I'm on the stock battery, and with the backlight off I'm only draining 50mA but i can easily get it up to 500-700 if i want (b/t, wifi and gps on)

MrObvious 10-03-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lylej2k (Post 444273)
Mine will last a week if i don't use it! lol. I did the same thing, brough it home and put it on the charger and left it there overnight. now running it with moderate usage i'll be at about 50% by the end of the day. I can kill it completely if I'm showin it off, or playin youtube vids or playin alot of music through b/t at work. Oh and I'm on the stock battery, and with the backlight off I'm only draining 50mA but i can easily get it up to 500-700 if i want (b/t, wifi and gps on)

I am in a similar usage. My phone is mainly for texting and a PDA, using it as a phone comes in third. Sometimes I use it otherwise.

rambrush 10-04-2008 10:24 AM

I am also using the 3500 and that thing lasts like the energizer bunny. I only recharge when the red light is activated.