PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Lurker

kkohlmann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How can I the best price on a new Touch Pro?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering, I am an existing sprint customer and I've had the mogul for about a year. Don't get me wrong I love the phone, but it's kind of love hate sometimes. I'd really like to get my hands on the Touch Pro, but don't really want to spend almost $600 right now. Are there any rebates going or anyway to get it cheaper...sprint is offering me $50 and I wanted to smack the, when the mogul works I love, but I've been through 3 in the last year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ken
Old 10-01-2008, 08:58 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: How can I the best price on a new Touch Pro?

I think we all have. Don't you get $150 off? Try talking to the Customer Retention department and see if you can work out a deal.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I know with VZW you get 50 off if you sign another 1 yr or 150 off if you sign another 2 yrs with them. But overall you are going to get a lot of price breaks on it because a lot of ppl are wanting it and its one other those 'price v/s demand' type deals
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Sprint

nabukii is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to nabukii

with sprint, the price all depends on where you are in your current contract/where your upgrade elegibility is. you can always double check at sprintrebates.com

the touch pro looks pretty awesome.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan