PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   bye titan! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39070)

d94 09-30-2008 11:18 AM

bye titan!

the time has come, yest i recieved my diamond
tomarrow im sending back my mogul
3 weeks ill have the raphael :D

thanks for everyones help while i had my mogul for the last 6+ MO

apacho01 09-30-2008 07:39 PM

Re: bye titan!

Nice! I think im gonna wait and get the pro... I played around with a diamond today and I like the form factor but I still want the memory card feature and the keyboard.

schettj 09-30-2008 08:44 PM

I'm waiting until they stop bursting into flames, personally. At least my mogul only gets warm when tethered.

jax2k3 10-01-2008 02:08 AM

DON"T DO IT... I DID IT.. And I am hating it... I miss the keyboard... so I sold my diamond, and got back ym P4000 (Mogul)... honestly, if you love your TITAN, you will get the Touch Pro.... it is the replacement for P4000 (mogul) users... trust me on this... DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!

jmorton10 10-01-2008 06:43 AM

I definitely WOULD NOT swap my Titan for a Diamond.

My boss has a Diamond (he had a Titan for 6 months) & he hates it. He is getting a Pro as soon as they're available, but in the meant time he is raelly missing the features of the Titan.

~John

Goddbody 10-01-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 441250)
I definitely WOULD NOT swap my Titan for a Diamond.

My boss has a Diamond (he had a Titan for 6 months) & he hates it. He is getting a Pro as soon as they're available, but in the meant time he is raelly missing the features of the Titan.

~John

I was gonna defect too, but after all the reviews I have read...it's Titan forever baby...lol..
I'll wait..
Seriuosly not considering swaping my device until the HD comes out at the end of next year.

MrObvious 10-01-2008 09:03 AM

What's so bad about the Diamond (except for the lack of a keyboard and microSD slot)?

blasphemous_prime 10-01-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrObvious (Post 441302)
What's so bad about the Diamond (except for the lack of a keyboard and microSD slot)?

Overall quality my friend... That's what it's missing. Who would settle for anything as limiting as 4GB of internal NAND flash if the device supposedly supports up to 32GB of [external] storage? I wouldn't, cause it's Titan until 10/19, and after that time comes, I'll make some easy money off of one of my coworkers who want it more. lol

jmorton10 10-01-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrObvious (Post 441302)

lack of hardware buttons, no card storage, no hardware KB, laggy slow interface etc etc etc

Other than the lack of memory, the Titan is better in very way IMHO (especially with a custom ROM).

Now, when the Pro comes out I would definitely be looking real hard at that....

~John

d94 10-01-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 441336)
lack of hardware buttons, no card storage, no hardware KB, laggy slow interface etc etc etc

Other than the lack of memory, the Titan is better in very way IMHO (especially with a custom ROM).

Now, when the Pro comes out I would definitely be looking real hard at that....

~John

actually
after using the diamond for about 2 days
its leaps and bounds better than my pro was
im living without the keyboard untill the pro comes out
but its way faster
there is no lag
i can have 8 apps open and 50% of my memory is still free
the screen is unreal
and touchflo 3d is badazz

makes the mogul look like a joke, although i miss the KB a little