PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

mstheag is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry zipped files

I'm new to this... Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to add a custom theme I found. I downloaded it and extracted it and sync it to my phone. I can't get it to show it just break down all the icons and pictures. What am I doing wrong?
Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: zipped files

Hey Msthang
If it is a tsk file,drop that baby on your document under device. not SD
Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I guess a solid Q is what is the extention on the end of the file?
Old 09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It shows icons and pictures when you click on it? is it a theme for a today plugin like wisbar? or rltoday? if so then you would have to have that program installed and then place it in the correct folder and change the theme through that program. i would go back to where you got it and see what it is for. if it is a normal theme it would be a .tsk and you wouldnt be able to veiw anything in it on the device itself it would just take you to your today settings. if it is a .tsk try making a folder called My Themes in side your My Documents folder on your device and then go to your today settings an select it from the list. ive nev er heard of a file ending in .Q though. good luck
Old 09-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

mstheag is a n00b

here is the theme I'm trying to get
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...anila+2D+Black
the extention on the end is zip
Old 09-30-2008, 01:13 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

okay your link takes me to a thread called "manilla 2D" skins. therefore you need manilla 2D on your device first. search for manilla 2D here and read up and im sure you will find out how to do it. i personally dont use this but alot of people here do so you will get help now that we know what it is you are looking at. good luck

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan