PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint

joes01zq8 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
case covers?

I am looking at getting a case cover from ebay for the mogul and wanted to know if anyone out there could tell me if its worth the $10. the covers just snap on according to the item description.
thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 06:30 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: case covers?

check this one out http://www.thepocketsolution.com/Mer...ul_accessories towards the bottom i have the black one and it rocks best protection

Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

joes01zq8 is a n00b

could you tell me if your mogul with the slip on case that you have will work with the leather carrying case that comes with the phone? I read on the link that you provided that it doesnt work with the leather carrying case. Thanks for the link im going to look around on there some more for other things.
oh, got any other sites that I could check out for the mogul or touch(wifeys phone)
thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 08:15 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

that ones great and if you want pm me and ill give u a 20% off coupon code and it does fit in the leather case but barely, not well enough to use it well
Old 09-28-2008, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

datawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes01zq8 View Post
I am looking at getting a case cover from ebay for the mogul and wanted to know if anyone out there could tell me if its worth the $10. the covers just snap on according to the item description.
thanks
The rubberized ones on ebay are great. Just got one to replace a broken one originally from Seido (the Mogul is unscathed). I have to say the build quality of what I got on ebay is superior to Seido's and much less expensive. It has already saved my Mogul from a fall and neither have a blemish.

-Doc

Sprint Touch Pro
MightyROM 4.16
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: My EVO punches your IPHONES
Carrier: Sprint

mebo73 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mebo73

I bought a cheap fake carbon fiber one for my touch and is awesome. I have dropped it so many times that its saved its life!!! GET IT ITS WORTH IT!!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

joes01zq8 is a n00b

thanks everyone for the feedback. Hibby I will keep the coupon code that you are willing to give me in the back of my head, I just havent decided if I want to get it right now. I am actually waiting on the mogul that I have purchased to come in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan