PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
After Hard Reset

Is there a way to get everything put back on your phone in one big cab install, or something of that nature? I'm getting tired of repeatedly searching my computer for all my cabs and installing them. I have something that installs a set amount of programs, but nothing that will do everything. Thanks for the input in advance.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

oniisan608 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to oniisan608
Re: After Hard Reset

Look into SPB Backup
Old 09-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If you are using the kitchen to build your ROMs you can add tirautoinstall from the kitchen to your ROM. Put all the cabs you want installed on the root of your storage card. After a hard reset it will load all the cabs automatically for you.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 09-27-2008, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Threadstarter

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

I tried a back up, but it would just make copies of everything. Most of the time, I don't have everything up to date, or I'm resetting because of a major issue, I wouldn't want backed up. Today, it just wouldn't do anything past the WM boot screen. Well, I guess it could be a good thing eventually, but I hate going back and deleting everything, as do I hate installing everything. Just being on top of it, sometimes is my problem, and the lack of memory I usually have on my card doesn't help. Lol I've not really looked into rom cooking yet. I'm a bit skeptical on it. I don't want to funk something up, and not know how to get it back. Bleh.. I don't know.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:28 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

This is what I do for my back-ups. After a hard reset I install everything, register those that need it, and re-set my settings. once that's all done i back up. that way its fresh and if i need to hard reset, i just run the back-up and away we go. As far as keeping things up to date, if you update a program just back-up again and delete your previous one. I also do 2 different back-ups, one is just contacts and my documents folder, if i wanna change my setup i use this on. the other is a full back up.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 09-27-2008, 05:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

get all the cab files in one folder. put that folder on ur sdcard. put program below in same folder. program below batch installs cabs. it isnt automatic buts helps alot.

activesyn uses cab files. it just will take somelooking around to find them. they will be on ur pc somewhere. start looking in the program files\microsoft acticesync folder. then in the program files, and other places. just turn on hidden files and folders and serch for *.cab

i find having all ur appz in cab form on the sd card is the best way to go.

that is a huge fing rabbit!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CabBatchInstall.zip (7.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Also I would recommend the program PPCPimBackup.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan