PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

painkillaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Used Mogul ebay question

If I were to sell my Mogul on ebay...old one was replaced in January and only has one or two small scratches and original screen protector on (no scratches on screen) how much do you think I could/should sell it for? Need to get money to buy my dad a new phone and getting myself the Touch Pro when it comes out. I originally was going to give him my Mogul but I don't like the battery life while using data. But yea any suggestions?
Thanks
-S
Old 09-24-2008, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

oniisan608 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to oniisan608
Re: Used Mogul ebay question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
That depends on your eBay feedback rating, if you're running at 70% positive, you probably won't fetch much for it... *ha*

$200-225

Fellas correct me if I'm wrong?
Likely much less considering the Diamond now sells for $250, and the Touch Pro will sell for $300. Frankly I'd be surprised if you got $100-150 for it.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I think you would get more than 100-150 as the Diamond is out for very costly and not everyone is going to fork out 500+ for it. Besides, a lot of ppl still want a 68 that may still have a 67. I would think 150+ but all you can do is decide what is the leat you would take and then out it out there with a reserve and see what you get.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Lurker

joesgt281 is a n00b

Kind of an extension of this post....I have a Mogul I just got from Sprint to replace my Apache. I had high hopes that this would magically fulfill all the shortcomings of the Apache, but it's apparently a Sprint problem, and not these phones. So I'm making the switch to AT&T and going for a Tilt.
My question is...can somebody buy my phone and have no problems getting it turned on under a new number? What happens to the Sprint "account" kind of info associated with my phone? How does it get "freed up"? Does this happen once AT&T moves my old number to the new one?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

call sprint and they will do it

Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesgt281 View Post
Kind of an extension of this post....I have a Mogul I just got from Sprint to replace my Apache. I had high hopes that this would magically fulfill all the shortcomings of the Apache, but it's apparently a Sprint problem, and not these phones. So I'm making the switch to AT&T and going for a Tilt.
My question is...can somebody buy my phone and have no problems getting it turned on under a new number? What happens to the Sprint "account" kind of info associated with my phone? How does it get "freed up"? Does this happen once AT&T moves my old number to the new one?
Deactivate the phone and then someone can put the ESN on their account. Switching to AT&T might be a good choice, I am thinking about it. The Tilit is almost like the Mogul only twice as much RAM. The kitchen supports it so you're covered. I wanna go GSM too because the imported HTC phones are HOT!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Lurker

joesgt281 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Deactivate the phone and then someone can put the ESN on their account. Switching to AT&T might be a good choice, I am thinking about it. The Tilit is almost like the Mogul only twice as much RAM. The kitchen supports it so you're covered. I wanna go GSM too because the imported HTC phones are HOT!
OK cool.
Yeah i decided to stick with the Mogul/Tilt style after researching the Fuse and Epix pretty hard. Gotta love the big screen of these HTC phones
Thanks,
Joe
Old 12-03-2008, 02:56 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Cool. Not for me, I like small phones/screens. If I go GSM I am going to get the Touch. I liked the Touch Dual but they took out the WiFi like on the CDMA Vogue/Touch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

sprints shortcomings? what is it u think sprint had to do with these phones? there wasn't 1 Sprint feature on these phones till a few months ago.. No Nfl mobile, pic mail, sprint home.. sprint didn't do anything to these phones..

if you call about a windows UI problem they'll say well its windows not sprint..

I was furious when I bought my mogul and didn't realize it was missing all those feature.. call customer care > retentions, got 15% off my monthly bill for life as sprint customer out of it...and now they have all those features lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan