PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

JaeTheGreat14 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry *SprintTv/PictureMail/NFL Mobile Live*

SPRINT HAS DONE IT AGAIN
I logged on to chat with a rep about some issues I have with the Mogul's SprintTV, Pic mail and NFL Mobile...check out the convo...

1:49:30 PM System Connected to sprint-ap2.cnxchat.com
1:49:30 PM System Session ID: 3478821
1:49:35 PM System Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.
1:50:35 PM System Lloyd B has joined this session!
1:50:35 PM System Connected with Lloyd B
1:50:40 PM Lloyd B Thank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Lloyd B. How may I assist you today?
1:51:01 PM Jae hello, i have a question about sprint tv and picture mail on the htc mogul
1:51:34 PM Lloyd B I would be happy to assist you with your questions.
1:51:50 PM Jae i upgraded to the new rom to get the sprint tv when it came out in june, but i tried to use my sprint tv and the program was gone, the internet link took me to mobitv.com and it was talking about paying for it
1:52:03 PM Jae is there anyway to get sprint tv pushed to my device
1:53:51 PM Lloyd B May I have a moment to research this for you.
1:54:00 PM Jae ok thanks
1:54:41 PM Lloyd B Thank you.
1:56:06 PM Lloyd B May I ask when the Sprint TV function left your mogul after the software update?
1:57:46 PM Jae i added the new rom to my phone on 6/21/08 and when i tried to use the app on 9/13/08 it was gone, the sprinttv logo on the program menu was replaced with a blank icon and the error message i get says "sprinttv" cannot be opened
1:58:10 PM Jae and to reinstall the file, but the getsprinttv file sends me to mobi tv
1:58:31 PM Lloyd B thank you. One moment please.
2:02:15 PM Lloyd B thank you for your patience I am still researching this.
2:02:25 PM Jae thanks no prob
2:07:46 PM Lloyd B According to the HTC web site, MobiTV is the preferred program for HTC devices and the software. That is why Sprint TV is no longer used and MobiTV is in it's place.
2:08:21 PM Jae so do i have to pay for it if i install it? i have the everything plan
2:08:25 PM Lloyd B MobiTV is on of our affiliates and I do apologize, however it would be a $9.99 monthly fee.
2:09:00 PM Jae unbelievable.....so is there ever going to be a picture mail app for this device?
2:09:45 PM Lloyd B AT this time I do not have that information, however we are always working with cell phone providers to create new software.
2:10:10 PM Jae ok. is the nfl mobile live available for this device at this time?
2:10:25 PM Lloyd B One moment please.
2:10:34 PM Jae thank you
2:12:50 PM Lloyd B Yes this is available for your device. If you would like I can push you the link.
2:13:21 PM Jae thank you so much
2:14:06 PM Lloyd B Lloyd B pushes page, https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/...502LJD0B032IA4
2:14:06 PM Lloyd B It is my job to ensure that I have fully resolved the issues that prompted you to chat with me. Have I resolved that issue and do you have any additional questions or issues today?
2:14:25 PM Jae no sir. thank you for your time
2:14:56 PM Lloyd B Thank you for contacting Sprint.

And then I go to the link and the Sprint site said that this is not available for the Mogul....what do you guys think?
Old 09-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sandiegodude is just getting started
Re: *SprintTv/PictureMail/NFL Mobile Live*

I'm used to the abuse.
That's why i don't feel guilty using wmwifirouter all day!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:56 PM
N00b

crow216 is a n00b

I think that it's pointless to talk to people on the phone who know about 1/100th of what the actual users and people on these and other forums know. They are only good for resolving issues that you can't fix yourself by plugging the thing into your computer. They only know how to search for answers to your problems.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro!!!!
Carrier: sprint

kenny2182 is a n00b

i just have to ask....did you sent a text to "7777" with the "nfl" and get a text back for it? thats how you are supposed to get nfl mobile live on all other phones. just curious if you did
Old 09-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I downloaded the last stock rom they have for the mogul and my sprint tv works just fine. Did you let the phone load up the sprint settings. Or did u soft reset it b4 the 3sec count down?
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegodude View Post
I'm used to the abuse.
That's why i don't feel guilty using wmwifirouter all day!
everyday lmao
Old 09-21-2008, 12:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro...EVO in a few weeks

jtemple42000 is a n00b

Here you go.....see if this works..

I just reflashed my phone because of issues...

When you run SprintTV the first time it downloads a file, it also lets you save it to the device. Yes, the link is to MobiTV, but the file is for SprintTV.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SprintTV_6800MR.cab.zip (902.0 KB, 118 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

So, was anyone able to get the NFL Mobile Live working on their Mogul? When I go to that link it tells me its not available for my phone.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

edubb521 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to edubb521

also for MMS(picturemail), do a search for sMMS app. It works great on my Mogul.

edit: NFL Mobil LIve is not compatible with the Mogul based on the compatible phone list on the Sprint we site. Haven't seen anyone say anything different.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

thefinisher9@hotmail.com is a n00b

you can only get nfl through sprint tv. and it works if you have mobile 6.1 . but you can not have the nfl mobile icon you can only watch through the tv but it does work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan