PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch/HT Home problems with new ROM??

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh13 View Post
John,

New direction of questions... I am having trouble changing my theme and icons in Weather Panel. Any connection with running WP inside UL?
Thank you,

Paul
I have run WP from a tab in UL & also from within Mobile Shell. I have never had any problem changing the settings, so I don't know what the problem there is.

Here are a buch of different setups I swap between:

UL/WP
http://www.pbase.com/jmorton10/image/103645281

UL/WP
http://www.pbase.com/jmorton10/image/103226418

Mobile Shell

Home Screen
http://www.pbase.com/jmorton10/image/104780122
WP
http://www.pbase.com/jmorton10/image/104780120

~John
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

Thanks for the reply and the screen shots. I'll keep tweaking WP until I get it to work. Have a great week.

Paul
Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
John,

Thanks for the reply and the screen shots. I'll keep tweaking WP until I get it to work. Have a great week.

Paul
I think I'm done traveling for work for a while (I hope so anyway), so I should be more available to answer any questions that might come up.

Have a good one

~John
Old 10-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I think I'm done traveling for work for a while (I hope so anyway), so I should be more available to answer any questions that might come up.

Have a good one

~John

John,

I guess sending you questions helps me make things work. I downloaded another set of icons for WP and bingo I was able to change the icons!

Paul
Old 10-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

I don't mean to keep bothering you but I did think of another question I wanted to run by you. Have you run spb Mobile Shell inside UL as a tab? I purchased mobile shell but have never used it.
Thank you,

Paul
Old 10-20-2008, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
John,

I don't mean to keep bothering you but I did think of another question I wanted to run by you. Have you run spb Mobile Shell inside UL as a tab? I purchased mobile shell but have never used it.
Thank you,

Paul
I have run UL in a tab from mobile shell (I'm doing that right now) & also mobile shell in a tab in UL. Both work just fine although it does eat up a bit of mem in my Titan.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to Titan Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan