PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

paulh13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch/HT Home problems with new ROM??

John,

No problem. I'm in Orlando at meetings until tomorrow.
I appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Paul
Old 10-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

Just got back home from Orlando. I have continued to play with the UL configuration.
Another problem I am having is changing icons. When I preview an icon it looks fine. When I actually change the icon to the one I selected it posts a generic colored icon (like the one associated with all the icons in the list of icons I have downloaded showing they are .ico) not the one selected. If you can solve this puzzle for me too it would be greatly appreciated!!

Paul
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh13 View Post
John,

Just got back home from Orlando. I have continued to play with the UL configuration.
Another problem I am having is changing icons. When I preview an icon it looks fine. When I actually change the icon to the one I selected it posts a generic colored icon (like the one associated with all the icons in the list of icons I have downloaded showing they are .ico) not the one selected. If you can solve this puzzle for me too it would be greatly appreciated!!

Paul
Hope you had a better trip than I did (god, I hate the Atlanta airport).

When you go to items/new/select a new item/ make sure you click on XP-icon (32 bit) or it will do that (it took me like a week to figure that out)

~John
Old 10-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

Thnak you! That was driving me crazy!!!

Paul
Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh13 View Post

Thank you! That was driving me crazy!!!
I know the feeling, I was going crazy over that one myself.

I really love UL, but it really has a steep learning curve & there's nothing intuitive about it at all.

I mess with it all the time, >> HERE << is what my home screen looks like now & then I have a 2nd tab that is full of program shortcuts. That is a one line version of Weather Panel running on the bottom of the home screen. The little weather icon on the left is animated & when you click on it, WP opens up full screen with animated icons like >> this <<

I have no tabs showing at all.

~John
Old 10-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

I don't mean to keep bothering you about this but I still need some help with this program:

1. I am still not able to change an existing icon. When I preview I see the icon when I try to change it is not showing the selected icon.

2. How do you get rid of, or move to the bottom, the box with the small panels for the tabs and corresponding number.

3. Still would like your steps to get your original set-up in your first post on this thread.

4. Is it possible to set-up internet favorites within a tab? If yes, how?

I really like the UL and want to maximize it on my HTC Touch.
Thank you for your help!

Paul
Old 10-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

A quick update. I solved questions 2, 4 and some what 1. The more I try things the more I discover. It seems selecting the icons when I am setting up a new tab or adding to an existing tab is no problem. I still can't change an existing icon within a tab.
Thank you!

Paul
Old 10-13-2008, 09:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GDI, I just typed out a ten minute response & my POS laptop (it has a bad mem stick I think) gave me a blue screen crash one tenth of a second before I hit the reply button.

I will have to respond later after I get caught up at work.

~John
Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

Thank you for trying and I am sorry you put that effort into the response and then the crash. I continue to try new things with the program and I am enjoying UL. Whenever you get another chance to reply will be fine.
Thanks again!

Paul
Old 10-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Lurker

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

New direction of questions... I am having trouble changing my theme and icons in Weather Panel. Any connection with running WP inside UL?
Thank you,

Paul

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan