PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6850
Carrier: Sprint

xTmDarren is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xTmDarren
Re: Ultimate Launch/HT Home problems with new ROM??

does that HTC Home also fix the weather with the HTC customizer? I've found a lot that work with 6.1 but I couldnt ever find one that let the weather app work..
Old 09-18-2008, 06:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

The weather app works fine in mine with 6.1

~John
Old 09-19-2008, 02:08 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTmDarren View Post
does that HTC Home also fix the weather with the HTC customizer? I've found a lot that work with 6.1 but I couldnt ever find one that let the weather app work..
the weather portion works great for me with this one...i live in indianapolis and it keeps me informed with our weather anytime i click on it...neva had a problem...
Old 09-19-2008, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
the weather portion works great for me with this one...
Yea, same here although it wasn't completely obvious how to use it at first.

My city is not listed, so I selected the custom data base (instead of the default) & then added it by zipcode & saved it (I think that's how it's done, I am doing this from memory) & it works perfectly.

I don't use it often as I have a Phatphinger WP setup running, but I do occasionally do a quick temp check with it.

~John
Old 09-25-2008, 01:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

uncpbman is a n00b

so this version of HTC home will work with DCD rom 3.2.6. I had the same proble when i installed a version of HTC home before everything locked up and i had to to a hard rest. I had given up....on looking till I ran across this thread, i will have to try it when i get home from work today. I have a Alltel mogul 6800...i guess that shouldn't matter
Old 09-25-2008, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncpbman View Post
so this version of HTC home will work with DCD rom 3.2.6. I had the same proble when i installed a version of HTC home before everything locked up and i had to to a hard rest. I had given up....on looking till I ran across this thread, i will have to try it when i get home from work today. I have a Alltel mogul 6800...i guess that shouldn't matter

One problem, this version of HTC Home works great except it disables the backlight adjustment control. It will hold whatever setting it is at, but after installing HT Home you won't be able to change the setting.

~John
Old 10-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

I just recently purchased Ultimate Launch and I love it. I have played with the program for most of this weekend and have 5 tabs working but I can't seem to figure out how to change my icons. I really like the look of your Homescreen in the second post of this thread. Could I ask that you share some info on which icons you used and a walk through on how you make those changes in UL configuration.
Thank you for your help!

Paul
Old 10-05-2008, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hey paul,

UL is an awesome program, but it certainly is not very intuitive (it took me a long time to figure out all the ins & outs).

I'll be glad to walk you through the steps, but I don't have time to itemize it out tonight. I will get back to you sometime tomorrow & list all the steps & give you some tips on UL setup etc.

Feel free to IM me also if you want.

~John
Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

paulh13 is a n00b

John,

Thank you! I appreciate your willingness to help me. No rush, when your time pemits will be great. UL has added a lot of functioanlity to my HTC Touch and I'm looking forward to improving UL on my device.
Thanks again!

Paul
Old 10-08-2008, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Paul,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, but my work sent me on the road & I've been crazy busy (I am writing this while waiting for a flight in the Atlanta airport).

I should be home tonight & I will post some info for you as soon as I can.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan