PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul no longer rings!

same problem with mines...I think it is the Ibliss Dialer (at least for my case).
Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

shadowinc is a n00b

Indeed. Is there a way to install a new dialer without reflashing to fix this issue?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Greetings. This ringer issue is really bizzare. For months, my mogul with 3.35 rom just didnt ring. I had hard reset it, and reinstalled programs one by one, and the ringer would work for a day or 2, then go away. I had honestly gave up on it, and figured it vibrating was good enough. Well today, i installed a different version of opera mobile 8.65, and reinstalled adobe flash lite 2.1. To make a long story short, my mogul started ringing with incoming calls not long after those downloads. Very weird. I guess this is probably no help to anyone, but i figured i'd share my strange resolution, to my ringer woes. dschoenike

Old 10-15-2008, 08:25 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Opera has been known to do that.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Opera has been known to do that.
I know i read that opera 9.5x caused notification issues (ringer, alarm, sms) but i wasn't aware that opera 8.65 also caused problems. Learn something new every day. thanks dschoenike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan