PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Lurker

marcus556 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
XV6800 Problems

ok i have been tryin to fix my verizon phone and cant get it fixed i wanted to upgrade to the new windows mobile 6.1 and went to utstarcom and got the update it got about 10% through n the phone screen went black and didnt complete everytime i try to do it over it messes up i have tryed a file i found on this website that is a guide to restoreing it back to factory i try the unlock first yt jus locks up so i tryed the rom update and it gets to 1% and restarts with error 328 can someone help me this is my last replacement phone with verizon i will have to buy a new phone if i cant get this one to work
Old 09-11-2008, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: XV6800 Problems

Well I dont think you have to unlock the phone if your are doing an OEM 6.1 upgrade but Im not 100% on that one.

Besides, so many ppl found out the hard way about VZWs 6.1 and the things it locks down and restricts such as GPS capabilities so Im not really sure why you are trying to upgrade to it anyway.

What unlocking application are you using?

Why not use the Kitchen to custom build you a 6.1 ROM with what you want in it instead of trying to use the restricted and limited OEM software?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

marcus556 is a n00b

i dont really know how to do the custom kitchen thing and i am useing he titan unlocker. the reason i am wanting to upgrade is because i have a 6gb memory card in the phone and its not supported right now only gettin like 2 gbs out of it
Old 09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Wireless

oodayvidoo is a n00b

yea screw the new vzw update! that thing blows... locks down all the best capabilities of the phone! just run olipro 2.4 to unlock, then run the sprint or telus RUU for the newest radio (dont let customizations run tho), then run a custom rom like dcd, etc! if you're stuck or bootloader freezes just soft reset and go back into bootloader mode... hope that helps
Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

marcus556 is a n00b

where can i get the olipro2.4 at
Old 09-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

marcus556 is a n00b