PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/6800

Okay, not sure about other "Super Cubes", but I'm certain with MacFlo and MacFlo Big Button

Short Story: I've been searching and searching, and now I've finally found a way to use MacFlo BB as WELL AS the editor it comes with so that I can change the program launch paths WITHOUT GETTING ERRORS (Maybe this just happens to me?, lol). Basically, so I can use AND edit the "Super Cube" as if I had a Touch (eww, lol)

You will need to download the following files:

HTCCube.zip

files4Mogul.zip

htcPrograms.zip

htcSettings.zip

MacFloBBSupernovaAlltel.zip (If you want the Big Buttons) For 3.XX ROMS (Supernova Effect)

or

MacFloSupernova.zip (If you want the small buttons) Not originally for 3.XX ROMS, but works on mine. (Supernova Effect)

MacFloMakerAlltel.zip This is the Cube Editor, 3.XX

- Okay, long-story short, install the cab file that's in HTCCube.zip. Reset your phone.

- Unzip "files4Mogul" (It will contain Biotouch.exe, APLauncher.exe, CustAPLauncher.exe). Copy all 3 files to your "...\Windows" folder. When asked to overwrite, say "Yes".

These will allow the Super Cube to work in native form.

- Now unzip htcProgram.zip and htcSettings.zip. Copy both of these files to your "...\Windows" folder as well.

These will allow your "Super Cube" to be edited correctly without any errors.

- Edit: Install MacFlo of your choice

- Reset your phone.

You now have a "Super Cube" that both works and is editable.

Note: Now, to change a program path, like your Stock Caculator to your 1-Calc on your SD Card, remember to do the following: You must hit "Save", then "Back", "Back", "Exit". Now, Reset your phone.

The program path is changed. Not sure why it works like that, but just know that "Saving" or "Saving" and Reseting are not enough. Enjoy.

Note2: The "files4Mogul" makes VistaCube 2.0 work, but I haven't tried the Cube Editor for it. Let me know if the htcSettings and htcPrograms files help with that editor like they do with the MacFlo one. Thanks!

And if this post helps anyone, please hit the Thanks button!

Note3: If you have a better suggestion for a searchable title name, let me know.

MEGA PROPS to bigknoxy for the "files4Mogul" instructions as well as the edited files themselves, TMZ for posting the "htcPrograms and htcSettings" files a couple of days ago, lisat96 for making me aware of TMZ's post, and of course, MusicMan247 for making the HOTTEST Launcher on ppcgeeks!

~Journey

Last edited by Journeyjeans; 07-03-2008 at 09:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sprint_2007 is just getting started
Re: Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/

Any pics on what it looks like?
Old 07-04-2008, 09:20 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=180599
Old 07-04-2008, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

sprint_2007 is just getting started

Awesome thanks! Going to try it out right now! Do you know any good links/info for Emulators and games? i hate the Brick Breaker and Solitaire!
Old 07-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

tiger1234 is a n00b

When I try to copy the files over to the /Windows folder, I get the message that I do not have the required permissions! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

catch221134 is a n00b

I had used the other thread to do macflo little buttons for xv6800. I notice it stated in your post,

or

MacFloSupernova.zip (If you want the small buttons) Not originally for 3.XX ROMS, but works on mine. (Supernova Effect)

MacFloMakerAlltel.zip This is the Cube Editor, 3.XX

My question is, the MacFloMakerAlltel only if you use the macflosupernova, or is it also for the MacFloBBSupernovaAlltel.zip. The way its phrased it is or use these two files. Just checking, =) sorry for the noob question.

Never mind, I tried installed this,and it did the same that musicmans bb version did. Not properly load the contacts. I will switch back to the little button version that works great. Thanks anyways!

Also it will not allow me to delete the htcProgram and htcSettings files now from my windows directory. Are they going to affect or change anything, if so please instruct me how to erase them.

Last edited by catch221134; 08-14-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

cdcintulsa is a n00b

You rock PPC GEEKS are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: MOGUL!!
Carrier: PPCGEEKS i just pay SPRINT 'cause i like to text

hibby is a n00b

Thanks, +1 for the awesome hacking.

~ The Hibster
Old 08-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

this is cool. dunno how i skipped this thread

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch

rodsonnow is a n00b

this should be a sticky ppost. great job
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan