PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint mogul 6800

zack42989 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my text works but cant send/recieve calls

I have a sprint mogul flahed to cricket i can send and recieve text messages but cant make or recieve calls.i tried to go thru a tutorial that someone pointed me to but didnt work.I did everything called the *228 to auto program the phone i just got a message saying it was a invaild code or number.when i try to get on the internet a iota symbol comes up in the top and says sprint provisions faild.someone help me figure this out its been 3 days with no phone...
Old 09-10-2008, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: my text works but cant send/recieve calls

I had an issue like than on a 6700 once with VZW and it drove me crazy for a few days. I went through 1X settings versus Hybrid and all that. Finally I reflashed and redid the OTA programming and it worked. So if you havent already, you may want to try it again.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Re: my text works but cant send/recieve calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack42989 View Post
I have a sprint mogul flahed to cricket i can send and recieve text messages but cant make or recieve calls.i tried to go thru a tutorial that someone pointed me to but didnt work.I did everything called the *228 to auto program the phone i just got a message saying it was a invaild code or number.when i try to get on the internet a iota symbol comes up in the top and says sprint provisions faild.someone help me figure this out its been 3 days with no phone...
If it says Sprint provisioning failed then you still have the Sprint IOTA program, which is part of the ROM Sprint customizations. Also, the *228 problem sounds like you need to change the MSL to 0000000 (all zeroes); I remember reading about that, so I think if you search for it you will find some instructions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan