PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

desitdt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 things

i have 2 questions:

1. i have just flashed dcd 3.2.6 and i have no slide sound. is this supposed to be?

2. i have searchred to no avail for the cab for the diamond theme for spb mobile shell that makes the game tab. i know that there is direction for the reg edit, i just want the cab.

thanks
Old 09-07-2008, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon / HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus
Re: 2 things

1. Sliding sound is removed by DCD by default (to speed up rotation), unless you cook it in with a kitchen. IF you search for sliding, on here and XDA you'll find a number of solutions.

The one I like is No2chem's nue tool for keyboard. It allows you to set the sliding sound, but even better, you can also change the SIP (on screen keyboard) on rotate. So when it's landscape, I have it change to NulllKB to prevent SIP popup. On portrait, I have it set to the Diamond's T9 enabled Keypad (so I can do one handed text entry quickly). Works great, allowed me to get rid of a few other programs like SIP change, etc.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:33 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 2 things

In house add/edit slide sounds thread....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5439

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan