PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818
Get this (insert expletive for "hefty load of steamy excrement" here).....

So I dropped my 6800 down a huuuuge set of stairs while at the Body Worlds exhibit last Sunday. The screen broke off, the case cracked in 3 places, and the screen totally shattered. I called Asurion on Tuesday to order a replacement device. They offered expedited shipping (next day) for $7, so I took that route. I was told it would be here yesterday. I called yesterday and a CSR confirmed it's being shipped with expedited shipping. It's now Friday and it's still not here. I called Asurion and asked them what's the scoop. Two CSRs told me if the phone doesn't arrive within the expedited shipping time frame, it will "automatically default" to regular ground shipping. At that point, I asked for a supervisor. He then told me the same thing PLUS all this talk about the warehouse being "backed up" from the Labor Day holiday. He also stated that at the time of my call, my device was in stock, and now it's not in stock. He said I won't be getting my device til mid next week sometime, but definitely by the end of next week. What's that all about?
* ROM and Radio combinations change regularly *

http://www.speedtest.net/result/562969487.png

Old 09-06-2008, 03:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hempy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Get this (insert expletive for "hefty load of steamy excrement" here).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
So I dropped my 6800 down a huuuuge set of stairs while at the Body Worlds exhibit last Sunday. The screen broke off, the case cracked in 3 places, and the screen totally shattered. I called Asurion on Tuesday to order a replacement device. They offered expedited shipping (next day) for $7, so I took that route. I was told it would be here yesterday. I called yesterday and a CSR confirmed it's being shipped with expedited shipping. It's now Friday and it's still not here. I called Asurion and asked them what's the scoop. Two CSRs told me if the phone doesn't arrive within the expedited shipping time frame, it will "automatically default" to regular ground shipping. At that point, I asked for a supervisor. He then told me the same thing PLUS all this talk about the warehouse being "backed up" from the Labor Day holiday. He also stated that at the time of my call, my device was in stock, and now it's not in stock. He said I won't be getting my device til mid next week sometime, but definitely by the end of next week. What's that all about?
I went through something similar over the past 2 weeks with Asurion. Their shipping system is broken as hell and there is an insane lack of communication within their system. Every time I call I get different information. I was about to file a claim with the BBB to try and get some sort of resolution when a brand new Mogul showed up on my doorstep. I guess I could say I've been appeased.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan