PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
dialer

Ok Im back to bother you all again! I am still tring to help my nearly blind friend again and I need a REALLY BIG BUTTON dialer. I tried the htc dialer and did a high contrast setup but it still needs to be bigger still. Can someone create or know of a dialer that all 12 buttons take up the entire screen? and this is pushing it, and maybe it says the numbers as you dial? Any help would be great.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 09-02-2008, 02:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: dialer

This is what I use

Old 09-02-2008, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Ok Im back to bother you all again! I am still tring to help my nearly blind friend again and I need a REALLY BIG BUTTON dialer. I tried the htc dialer and did a high contrast setup but it still needs to be bigger still. Can someone create or know of a dialer that all 12 buttons take up the entire screen? and this is pushing it, and maybe it says the numbers as you dial? Any help would be great.
you can try some of mine :

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...384#post384384

or this one that is posted at forum xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Old 09-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

Thanks fellas, c@rL0$ that is cool and big but he needs huge, If we could lose the extra buttons and number display and make it 12 buttons that take up the whole screen, that might do the trick. Or if somebody has a program that I can build it myself, that would be great too. BTW weedahoe, your link or pic isnt showing on my end here...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Hmm...thats weird. Paste this link below....

http://pic30.picturetrail.com/VOL149.../332205168.jpg
Old 09-03-2008, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Thanks fellas, c@rL0$ that is cool and big but he needs huge, If we could lose the extra buttons and number display and make it 12 buttons that take up the whole screen, that might do the trick. Or if somebody has a program that I can build it myself, that would be great too. BTW weedahoe, your link or pic isnt showing on my end here...

The thing is that you just can't edit images and make a big dialer and expect it to be functional.

Each dialer has components that map each key to a certain destination on the screen, but you can skin the dialer to look how ever you want.

It will be hard to find a very huge dialer. I personally don't know of others because I really never looked for one.

Maybe voice dialing will work for your friend? it will save some time.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Try this one. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...en-dialer.html Here's the latest cab.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FSD-Full-Screen-Dialer-1.jpg (13.9 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip fsd.zip (181.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reekolu; 09-03-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Thanks reekolu, Im hunting xda for a more up to date version, this one is a lil buggy but the info says it is shkinable and can remap the buttons as well

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 09-03-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

java75a is just getting started

you can try this one found on xda developers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086
Old 09-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

The black version of this Iphone dialer has the best use of screen real estate and it also looks the best by far. I have been using it for almost 2 months and love it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=396505

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan