PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc

ccspart2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to have my ppc as a router and how to watch videos of youtube in my ppc?

got problems searching for a program to use router in my ppc and when I download a program it only download xml documents and send my to a chain of wordsand stuff. can anyone tell me the link to the real program for router and a good program to watch viedos on youtube?
Old 09-01-2008, 12:26 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: how to have my ppc as a router and how to watch videos of youtube in my ppc?

vtap.com works for any video that youtube has. or google youtubeplay. or the best way is search threads started by"cozboogie" look for full youtube videos.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: how to have my ppc as a router and how to watch videos of youtube in my ppc?

tcpmp with flash bundle thats what i use for youtube.
wifirouter
http://freewarepocketpc.org/2008/com...to-accesspoint
Old 09-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ccspart2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
tcpmp with flash bundle thats what i use for youtube.
wifirouter
http://freewarepocketpc.org/2008/com...to-accesspoint

can u give me the link to tcpmp with flash bundle?
Old 09-01-2008, 10:52 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=TCPMP

and search WMWifiRouter for router

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700,6800,moto q9c
Carrier: xl

ferky is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ferky

i' only install htc streamer..and then using opera 9.5 it works on my mogul well......
Code:
http://titipan.net/file/5854/htc-streamer-zip.html
give it a try
!!!!
Wifirouter haven't try yet....
Regards
ferky
Old 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ccspart2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post

how do I install the program it only gives me a xml document and a lot of other piece of info that my pc doents recognize. I need a program or an update to something to install the program?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccspart2 View Post
can u give me the link to tcpmp with flash bundle?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6623
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

no way man... what u want to use it tcpmp or skyfire.. i go with skyfire cuz i switch to landscape view and it looks just like on pc..tcpmps the next best thing, but might give u a problem on 6.1...wmwifirouter or pdanet both real good if u have unlimited data plan...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan