PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Phone calls with BT and headset outlet used at the same time (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36204)

zalozhed 08-31-2008 09:11 PM

Phone calls with BT and headset outlet used at the same time

I turn my BT on and connect Mogul to MP3 outlet using the standard splitter (miniUSB/2.5 mm) to listen some music in my car. When I receive a phone call it first comes through my BT for 2 sec and then switches to the car speakers (another words - headset outlet). The same happens if I try to make a call. My only solution for now is to unplug a splitter and then answer a phone call.
It doesn’t seem to be a BT set specific because I’ve tried a few already.

I have 6.1 stock ROM and looking for help to resolve this issue.

JohnnyOnTheSpot 08-31-2008 09:58 PM

Re: Phone calls with BT and headset outlet used at the same time

Quote:

Originally Posted by zalozhed (Post 400138)
I turn my BT on and connect Mogul to MP3 outlet using the standard splitter (miniUSB/2.5 mm) to listen some music in my car. When I receive a phone call it first comes through my BT for 2 sec and then switches to the car speakers (another words - headset outlet). The same happens if I try to make a call. My only solution for now is to unplug a splitter and then answer a phone call.
It doesn’t seem to be a BT set specific because I’ve tried a few already.

I have 6.1 stock ROM and looking for help to resolve this issue.

Dude...the exact same thing was happening to me. I have to check to see if it fixed with the new ROM but it's horribly annoying...I posted a thread about this before and got nothing so good luck! The weird thing was...if I adjusted the volume, it would come back to the BT then phase out after 2 seconds.

JohnnyOnTheSpot 09-02-2008 12:03 AM

Well, I just tried it tonight and it's the same deal. I wish someone knew how to fix this...it's pretty damn annoying.

zalozhed 09-08-2008 09:49 PM

I cannot believe it's bothering only two guys in whole community?

lewdog50 09-08-2008 10:47 PM

Don't quote me on this but I think its a problem with htc using the usb plug for every output function on the phone. the phone cannot tell the difference between having a set of headphones or a wired hands free setup plugged in. There is a note on sedio's website with one of their car docking stations that has an audio output that states when using this docking station bluetooth headsets will not work.
I also have had this problem in my car and it would be nice if there was a solution
Just my 2 cents

zalozhed 09-09-2008 07:53 AM

I was very surprised to find out that HTC Touch doesn't have this issue and perfectly handles this situation.

datawrhsdoc 09-09-2008 07:15 PM

Try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30364

-Doc

zalozhed 09-09-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawrhsdoc (Post 409094)

Thank you so much!!! You saved my Mogul for me.
I was almost ready to switch to Touch.

I'm all set now.

JohnnyOnTheSpot 09-09-2008 09:00 PM

I love you datawrhsdoc.

Danzogan 03-02-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawrhsdoc (Post 409094)

Thank you so much for posting this link. It has finnally fix the problem I have been fighting since new rom. I plan to post this ever where.