PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Help With Getting To The Internet Using My Phone As Modem Or Whatever!!!!!

OK IVE ALREADY TRIED TO USE MY PHONE AS MODEM USING ICS, INTERNET SHARING, WITH NO SUCCESS. IT WORKED WITH PDANET BUT IM NOT WILLING TO PAY FOR THAT PROGRAM EVEN IF ITS A ONE TIME THING CUZ I KNOW THERE IS A WAY TO MAKE THIS WORK WITHOUT THE PROGRAM, MY PHONE WAS JUST UPDATED USING THE 20273 ROM FROM BUILD OS AND NOW I HAVE A PROGRAM CALLED "MODEM LINK" JUST LIKE MY 6700 HAD ON IT . THATS THE PROGRAM I USED TO CONNECT IT TO THE INTERNET FOR SHARING BUT WHEN I TRY THAT SAME PROCESS ON THE 6800 WINDOWS ASKS FOR qualcomm multimedia usb driver disk. AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THAT DRIVER OR KNOW IF THIS WILL MAKE MY COMPUTER USE MY PHONE AS THE INTERNET. ALSO I READ TO DISCLAIMER THAT COMES UP WHEN I LANCH THAT PROGRAM FROM MY MOBLIE AND IT SAYS I NEED VZ ACCESS MANAGER, IF I USE THAT PROGRAM WILL IT MAKE THIS ALL WORK?,AND WILL I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT? RIGHT NOW THERE ARE LIKE 3 TO FOR POST ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FIX FOR TWO WEEKS CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Help With Getting To The Internet Using My Phone As Modem Or Whatever!!!!!

yo we're not DI's so u dont need to sound off.

ICS is the way to go. when u run it what does the PC say on the screen?

start ICS, plug phone into PC

does it load up a new network device in the taskbar bottom right?

u may need to disabe active sync usb connections.

u may also need to close ur browser then open it back up if u have just been on wifi, cause firefox wont know what connection to use.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

KuRuPtIoN is a n00b

check out the cab in this post, Worked for me.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30265
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

I have Alltel and my internet sharing works fine. Not sure what the difference would be except for that cab install for sprint. I did have an issue with my wireless router not wanting to work with ICS on the pc and internet sharing on the 6800 that took me a while to figure out. If anyone else has an issue with getting ICS and internet sharing to work with their wireless router, drop me a pm. I may do a sticky for this one.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try using "pdanet"
Old 09-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

internet sharing was working for like two days then someone connected a 6700 that isnt mine to my computer now it wont work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan