PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Dcrazys is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Translates English/Spanish

Is there any free translates to/from English/Spanish and Spanish/English ?

Thank you
Old 08-31-2008, 01:27 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Translates English/Spanish

Check out Help 2 Speak
http://www.help2speak.com/index.php?page=index

Your Mobile Phone is Java-compatible ? Then you can run Help 2 Speak.
It is now available for free.

All Mobile Phones with Java Technology can run it including :
- Commons Mobile Phones
- Symbian (Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, etc...)
- Blackberry (now available)
- PalmOS
Intuitive and easy to use interface
6 Languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Danish)
9 Everyday Life Categories

Other devices and languages support is coming very soon !

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:49 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Dcrazys is a n00b

wow that was fast lol thank you for the info but i am more looking into like txting lots of time i go to like http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/

but i want something like that in my phone putting english and click box it come out spanish and comming back spanish and i click box it come out english so i can read them .. more like copy and paste it on Txting ???

Thank you
Old 08-31-2008, 07:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

you are wanting too much. I dont think (or atleast havent seen) an app that will take an enh text and translate on the fly to spa and send it out that way. lemme know if you find something bc i would be interested in it also.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
I use this all the time and find it very convenient and accurate enough so that I have been able to buy and sell things in German, Spanish and French. (and its free)
Ich verwende dieses ständig und finde es sehr bequem und genau genug, damit ich in der Lage gewesen bin, Sachen auf Deutschen, spanisch und französisch zu kaufen und zu verkaufen.
J'emploie ce tout le temps et le trouve très commode et assez précis de sorte que j'aie pu acheter et vendre des choses en allemand, Espagnol et Français.
Utilizo esto todo el tiempo y lo encuentro muy conveniente y bastante exacto de modo que haya podido comprar y vender cosas en alemán, español y francés.

Translations Services(costs money but more accurate)
http://babelfish.com/
www.bablefish.com

I hope that is what you were looking for or at least got you close.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 08-31-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
This is a true Text to Speech translator and when used with the link above you can both get text and speech translation in English, French, German, and Spanish. Very cool stuff.

If you like the links please hit the thanks button.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Dcrazys is a n00b

RstoyGuy that link is nice but thank you...

and thank you fat boy for helping out too

i found something WCI Translator-EnglishSpanish Mobile 2.0 http://www.mobiletopsoft.com/pocket-...obile-2-0.html

But it not free WTF lol We all pay enough tax and gas and hell lot more...
Old 08-31-2008, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

IDK but I saved that link from Fat Boy because with that I can make some really nice and cool alert/notification tones. THX
Old 08-31-2008, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (Diamond Pro)

lion75y is just getting started

Hola pues puedes chekar estas dos paginas desde tu cellular dependiendo cual tengas pero ve a traducegratis.com y otro es en google.com nadamas escribe google translator y escoje la opsion 1 ke aparese espero ke te sirvan
Old 08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
VIP Member

What he means to say is use Google but that defeats the point of what the OP is trying to do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan