PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate

Ok, Im am trying to install Garmin on my PPC and I dont think this is a s/w issue which is why I am posting it here. Anyway the error I am getting is as below. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I can tell you that as my card was FAT32, it wouldnt work at all. I had to format it to FAT even to try to get it to install.

The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate or one of its component can not be found.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificat

BUMP.........Im sure someone has had this issue before. Im always answering everyone elses posts, come on and help me out everyone.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificat

I just cannot believe no one has had this issue before.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VodaFone

sakshamkatyal is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to sakshamkatyal Send a message via Skype™ to sakshamkatyal

Working solution for errors like File cannot be opened | YourMobileBlog.Com

I got the solution here, check out yourself
Old 01-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

krazyfukr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Ok, Im am trying to install Garmin on my PPC and I dont think this is a s/w issue which is why I am posting it here. Anyway the error I am getting is as below. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I can tell you that as my card was FAT32, it wouldnt work at all. I had to format it to FAT even to try to get it to install.

The file 'Que' can not be opened. Either it is not signed with trusted certificate or one of its component can not be found.

Well, I know it's been a while since this post, but I had the same problem with pcAnywhere v12.5 and found this:

Use something like total commander to change the extensions on the MFC80***.DLL files to lower case so that they're MFC80***.dll

These files are in the windows folder. It worked for me, I don't know if that's the same issue you're having but the error message is exactly the same except for the different program name.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

THX and yeah this is an old post but I left WiMo and moved to Android a long time ago. Trust me, it is a world of difference and MUCH better and easier.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
THX and yeah this is an old post but I left WiMo and moved to Android a long time ago. Trust me, it is a world of difference and MUCH better and easier.
Thanks for that info. It is tempting to make the switch... but then the learning curve begins all over again!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan