PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: titan
Carrier: telus

Elements604 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
titan overheating when talking

Hello my titan is overheating after talking for about 1 hour or so it starts to get really hot when plugged in. Is this normal? My battery drains after 1 hour so I need to plug it in but cant because of the overheat.

im running dcd 3.3.4 and radio 3.42.50
Old 10-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: titan overheating when talking

For a hour straight of talking and charging it will get hot. I suggest you get a new battery they are cheap on ebay.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dell
Carrier: Vodafone

stevejack is a n00b

Like many of you I also got hit with the newton ring on the screen of my AT&T branded HTC Touch Pro.

HTC said that it was caused by a pressure point and the screen was not flat, not a defect, thus causing the touch function to stop working. Thus, HTC said that I would have to pay $202.50 or .60, to have it repaired.

And after repairing, since we all know what the real problem is, they give you 90 days repair warranty, but since they originally said it was my fault, if it happens again, I'm screwed, yet again!

Obviously, we all know that we baby our phones and would never exact our phone's screens to any amounts of pressure past the screens limit.

And we all know that these phones have a tendency to overheat when used for prolonged periods of time - when used as a GPS in your car and charging simultaneously.

Are we not supposed to use our phones for GPS when it comes with the GPS Antennae installed?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

We arnt talking about the touch pro here. And next time use a provider that has insurance. Verizon and sprint users get the phone replaced free.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan