PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jhintz83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc mogul

hi there im having issues with the wifi on my 6800, if i reset the phone it will connect on the first try but if i shut it off and try to reconnect it keeps telling my unavailable. I know its something wrong with the phone, i have done a hard reset and that didnt help, have went through my router settings a few times. i dont understand why i am having this problem, any advice for me? the router is a linksys 160n, which worked perfectly with my previous 5 moguls that were all garbage too...

with that being said, does anybody know what model the insurance would replace me with if i filed a claim? am really digging the touch pro 2 but id imagine that wouldnt happen, they may still have the moguls but i was figuring maybe not since they are somewhat old now. what do yall think i should do? tried working with sprint to send me a newer model but i am not paying 349 for another phone that may or may not work out for me...

thanks for your time, hopefully i posted in the right area
jake
Old 10-07-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/Vouge
Carrier: Sprint

cardriver is keeping up the good workcardriver is keeping up the good work
Re: htc mogul

good chance if they cant fix it it will get upgraded to a touch pro not TP2
Old 10-07-2009, 09:22 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jhintz83 is a n00b

even so that would be a better phone than the mogul, probably quicker with processing and im sure it has more memory and available space. maybe i will take the phone to a sprint repair shop and see what they say, but its time for a new phone i just dont want to drop 350 or more on a phone right now
Old 10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

What ROM are you running?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

jhintz83 is a n00b

which ever the latest sprint update was i believe. 3.56.651.0

took the phone in, they tried telling me it was my router at home so i asked them to try it on there wifi in the store, the workers blackberry worked fine, mine didnt find any wifi at all, so they told me they would have another phone shipped to my house, which will be another mogul, i called and talked to customer support and tried to get a new model out of the deal, she said i could get the snap or blackberry curve for no fee, the touch pro was not an option since it is going to be pulled due to numerous errors, and the touch pro 2 was going to cost me 280. i told the lady to get lost, id rather pay the ETF and take my money to another provider. she didnt like hearing that but with this being the 6-7 mogul i have went through i feel they should give me another model and no cost to me just for the bs i have went through

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan