PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

madjokeer is keeping up the good workmadjokeer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb New PRI 2.03_002 Works with 3rd party gps programs!

I take no responsibility if you damage your device in any way!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5...259f623aa34742

This Link you can find all the files to do this... i wrote this up in another post also.. i think it might help people.. sorry for the duplicate if anyone notices

Steps:
1) Use: "Titan to Stock Verizon.rar" and use the titan_relocker.exe to relock the titan to the older 1.xx bootloader.. then use the RUU folder and run the rom flash to downgrade to the old verizon rom with the old radio. after LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN. (you would think that the old pri will override the new one, but it will revert back when you do step 2)

2) Use nueSLP2.47 to upgrade the bootloader (just use this, instead of 2.40 because this will allow the pri that the new verizon rom installed (2.03_002) to work with the custom rom you flash later.)

3) Flash radio 3.42.50 via sd card (or another way u perfer), if need be take out the battery and put back in if you stay in bootloader after this flash, then you should be able to boot as normal)

4) Flash custom rom (i used ppckitchen 20273 build)

5) Use TitanGPSFix (instructions to do so are in the rar file.. and you are done.

After all this I still did not need to reset my A-key or call verizon so it worked out great!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New PRI 2.03_002 Works with 3rd party gps programs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjokeer View Post
I take no responsibility if you damage your device in any way!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5...259f623aa34742

This Link you can find all the files to do this... i wrote this up in another post also.. i think it might help people.. sorry for the duplicate if anyone notices

Steps:
1) Use: "Titan to Stock Verizon.rar" and use the titan_relocker.exe to relock the titan to the older 1.xx bootloader.. then use the RUU folder and run the rom flash to downgrade to the old verizon rom with the old radio. after LET CUSTOMIZATIONS RUN. (you would think that the old pri will override the new one, but it will revert back when you do step 2)

2) Use nueSLP2.47 to upgrade the bootloader (just use this, instead of 2.40 because this will allow the pri that the new verizon rom installed (2.03_002) to work with the custom rom you flash later.)

3) Flash radio 3.42.50 via sd card (or another way u perfer), if need be take out the battery and put back in if you stay in bootloader after this flash, then you should be able to boot as normal)

4) Flash custom rom (i used ppckitchen 20273 build)

5) Use TitanGPSFix (instructions to do so are in the rar file.. and you are done.

After all this I still did not need to reset my A-key or call verizon so it worked out great!
You are not actually using PRI 2 you are using version 1. PRI 2 would never get flashed. You flashed the stock version 1.0 PRI then upgrade bootloader then upgrade Radio then finally ROM. Nothing about loading the new PRI. Sorry man. This wont work.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but.... The new PRI is sorta "locked down" to work with VZNav only. WE will not be using it untill there is a "fix" for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan