PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

mherren is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flame me for being stupid, but need help with HTC Home

I swear, I've been looking for HOURS to try ad find the answer to probably the stupidest question you've heard. So Please take pity on me!!!!

I installed HTC Home Customizer and downloaded the latest version of the HTC Home screen. It is supposed to have 6 tabs (verified by a registry program I have as correct), but I am stuck on a tiny, half-screen today page with only a few buttons. Ya, ya, it had the time and weather, but it is nowhere as cool as some of the phones I've seen posted and know I can produce! Oh yeah, I have a mogul with WM 6.1.

Also - If I ever get this problem figured out, how do I load my own personal graphics as backgrounds? I know it has to be a png file. As size or resolution specifications I should be looking out for?

Also, I have it set so that incoming emails will buzz and a message will appear. Will that stay the same? Jut checking.

And how do I get the toolbar that uses pictures to identify who you want to call? I saw people had that, but I couldn't figure out what program they used.

Thank you so much. You've been a huge help!!!! Thanks will be given to everyone who helps!

Michelle
Old 08-29-2008, 08:17 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Flame me for being stupid, but need help with HTC Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mherren View Post
I swear, I've been looking for HOURS to try ad find the answer to probably the stupidest question you've heard. So Please take pity on me!!!!

I installed HTC Home Customizer and downloaded the latest version of the HTC Home screen. It is supposed to have 6 tabs (verified by a registry program I have as correct), but I am stuck on a tiny, half-screen today page with only a few buttons. Ya, ya, it had the time and weather, but it is nowhere as cool as some of the phones I've seen posted and know I can produce! Oh yeah, I have a mogul with WM 6.1.

Also - If I ever get this problem figured out, how do I load my own personal graphics as backgrounds? I know it has to be a png file. As size or resolution specifications I should be looking out for?

Also, I have it set so that incoming emails will buzz and a message will appear. Will that stay the same? Jut checking.

And how do I get the toolbar that uses pictures to identify who you want to call? I saw people had that, but I couldn't figure out what program they used.

Thank you so much. You've been a huge help!!!! Thanks will be given to everyone who helps!

Michelle
Install QuickMenu, then select Start -> QuickMenu -> Execute then type DelTree \Windows.... NO I"M JUST KIDDING!!!

To load your own graphics as the background, you might start with one of the Theme REquests threads like this one... General Taking Theme Requests . D/\SH does a real good job.

And then you might want to check out the "UPload your today screen threads" for titan and vogue. Programs will usually work for both devices. But once you see a "look" you like, usually in the next couple of threads people will identify the programs they used to get that look. Reading those threads will give you some idea of what you want, then you can search the threads for the details on the programs that you found that you liked...

Old 08-29-2008, 08:38 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Flame me for being stupid, but need help with HTC Home

HTC 6 tab homeplug.....
HTC 6 Tab home plugin.zip

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan