PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

timewaster is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
phonecall with keypad

Is there a way to make the keyboard showup automatically when you make a phone call? Its a bit annoying having to hit the "keyboard" button when i get those phone systems that asks you to type in numbers.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: phonecall with keypad

You must dial a lot of companies with IVRs but what do you need the keyboard for when every IVR I have went through only needs numbers to be pressed and not letters?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

timewaster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
You must dial a lot of companies with IVRs but what do you need the keyboard for when every IVR I have went through only needs numbers to be pressed and not letters?
sorry. i didn't mean the keyboard. I meant the keypad with the numbers.
i want the mogul to be like a regular cell phone, where the keypad is always shown even after you make a phone call.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:58 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

OH.......man come on now. Thats TOO easy but lemme nake sure Im on the same page as you. When I dial my number and hit send the screen does change from 9 digit keypad to the screen like below. But you can hit the softkey and go back to the keyboard so you can use the numbers to navigate through an IVR. It is only one step more than I think you want but your finger should already be there anyway being you need it to push a number selection.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Lurker

cochran242 is a n00b

Actually, I am interested in this as well but when receiving a call I want the keypad up. I use a service called GrandCentral and it requires you to hit the # 1 to accept the call... well bringing up the keypad is slow and just another step. Is it possible to make the keypad the default?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member

IDK personally but it is a good Q. IDK about over here but I do know that over on XDA there seem to be a lot of developers so that is where I would direct that Q personally. But I am sure they come through here also so we will see what else is said about it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan