PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to remove vista battery

I am having problems trying to remove from start up folder even with resco. I receive a file sharing prblem. Any possible fix? I end the task with a task manager then freezes my device. Or ill keep the battery but would like to know a fix for the on screen keyboard not to be cutoff. Any help would be awesome.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: How to remove vista battery

Complete structured sentences would be nice to start off with so I could understand what is it I am reading and what your issues are. Have you tried going to Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling it? You can use an all called MemMaid to manage what apps start up with the device (although there are registry ways of doing that also) and if it is not running then you may be able to remove it better/easier.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

Yeah sorry about the writing im at work. So there is no listing in add\remove due to having to just copy and paste. The process ive used before it to just delete the file within start up. I cant see what type of sharing its doing.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:07 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I know all about being at work bro. Im here now also. Since it is a copy and paste tyoe file is it in .exe format and you just browse to it and click on it and it opens and runs? If thats the case then I am sure you cannot delete it while it is running and so you will have to stop it first and then delete.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

After a few soft resets, i was able to delete using resco 7.05. Seemed very weird. Thanxs for assisting bud,
Old 08-28-2008, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

NP. If you run into something like that on the PC, use an app called Unlocker. Its freeware and saved my sanity many times over.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:45 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Unlocker.
+1...........
Old 08-29-2008, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

If you don't have resco explorer. Just create a new folder in the start up folder and move it in there. Disable it by clicking on it so the bar doesnt show. Reset the device so it doesn't auto run. Now delete the folder that you copied it to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan