PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (Diamond Pro)
Carrier: Sprint

lion75y is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking New Beta Code!!!!!!!

Hello guys before i talk about this beta code i already know that there is going to be someone who is going to close my thread and also some people who are gonna tell me there are alot of threads talking about the same but anyways...

If somebody needs or still looking or waiting for Skyfire program.. well let me tell u in case u havent read this that i got a new beta code which is PHELPS8 it says that this is the olympics code... so if someone is new in here just go to the actual skyfire.com webpage and fill out the form with out the code and then do it again but this time enter the beta code that i provided ^^.... well hope this help for some of u guys...
Old 08-26-2008, 11:15 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: New Beta Code!!!!!!!

This has already been posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambatte View Post
Give your friends Skyfire says:
phelps8

That must be a code, too. But Michael8 got me in. Sheesh, what a rigamarole. Why don't they just let anyone have it? Servers can't handle the downloads unless they control it????
Old 08-26-2008, 11:27 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow don't anybody search any more?
Merg/Close?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mogul

madman16420 is keeping up the good workmadman16420 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to madman16420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Wow don't anybody search any more?
Merg/Close?
lol i guess not

Old 08-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Hmm... I believe there is a forum specifically for SOFTWARE!

Skyfire doesn't specifically pertain to the Titan, and therefore should be placed in the top-most appropriate forum.

BTW: Madman, it sucks that Burn Notice isn't on for 2 more weeks =[
Old 08-26-2008, 11:57 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Well here's some more codes (might as well drop 'em in here b4 its closed up)

Michael8
SMSTN

these may not work, awaiting confirmation...

bGenius
GizmodoAUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by christak View Post
“Michael8 will only be valid from the 18th to the 30th August, so readers will have to move fast to take advantage of this advanced browser and finally experience the Real Web on their mobile devices."
Old 08-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion75y View Post
Hello guys before i talk about this beta code i already know that there is going to be someone who is going to close my thread and also some people who are gonna tell me there are alot of threads talking about the same but anyways...
"But anyways?" I rarely call any one out in a thread, but dude, you just set yourself up for a whole mess of crap.

As James Brown sang, please, please, please search before you post. Don't start a new thread for an existing topic!

Just start using the Search function!!!!!!!!

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan